Will playing an alliance hunter be the route to absorbing all gear?

If it's anything like private servers 40% of the population will be warriors and rogues. Another 15% will be mages.

So the one hunter in the raid absorbing all mail gear since hunters are the only mail class should become vastly better geared than everyone else since loot is more rare in vanilla (2 drops for 40 people), right?

Assuming you play Alliance, then yes, you will be the sole beneficiary of all the mail gear.

But with all your vastly better gear you will still be outdpsed by fury Warriors wearing leather gear.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    If it's anything like private servers 40% of the population will be warriors and rogues. Another 15% will be mages.
    15% of the population will be 1 out of 8 classes

hard-hitting prediction right there

Just roll a tank.

P.S. This sounds like a cheap shot at huntards... since you know... they always rolled on gear.

Shamans can also wear mail, also hunter dps sucked dick unless you could mana manage really well
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Shamans can also wear mail, also hunter dps sucked dick unless you could mana manage really well
    Ally's couldn't make shamans.

You COULD. But you wont. Because leather gear is stronger most of the time. At least, thats what i have seen/ thinking. At least before raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    15% of the population will be 1 out of 8 classes

hard-hitting prediction right there
    Lmao if only you could thumbs up a post on this site.

Deleted
    i dont think you quite understand how loot worked in vanilla, you wont be absorbing anything apart from your tears when your tier/weapon havent dropped again after 6months of farming

Quote Originally Posted by Thoradim View Post
    i dont think you quite understand how loot worked in vanilla, you wont be absorbing anything apart from your tears when your tier/weapon havent dropped again after 6months of farming
    ^This

I remember getting Dragonfang blade from our first Vaelstrasz kill, no other rogue got it for over 4 months before another finally dropped. The guy who got it stopped playing a week after, oh boy were my fellow rogues happy...
    Shadowlands - Server first 60 Rogue on Tarren-Mill EU
    Classic - Server first 60 Rogue on Gandling EU
    Server first Ragnaros, World 6th