Thread: Human Female

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    Night Elf boobs are bigger every expansion, and Onyxia deep breaths more too.
    I knew it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    +1, human grills have best model, IMO - right things at the right places as opposed to all these other amazons or anorexia stricken sticks or frikkin animals.
    Yeah we like those curves ^^

I love my human female warrior. She looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    snip
    Yep, this has been my beef with the new models ever since they were introduced. They’re not faithful HD remakes/remasters, they’re brand new models with vague passing resemblance to the old ones. It drives me nuts.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iindigo View Post
    Yep, this has been my beef with the new models ever since they were introduced. They’re not faithful HD remakes/remasters, they’re brand new models with vague passing resemblance to the old ones. It drives me nuts.
    The big eyes on every single human female drives me nuts too, since they look more the same then before.

Same settings: Skin 1 Face 11 Hair 10 Color 3

Dwarf however imo improved greatly, but still could use different eye shapes, some faces still completely changed emotional expression.

I was gone for 3 years 2013-2016, but even to this date I still know names with the old faces with human females I played with in vanilla/tbc , now the new faces you wouldn't keep them apart as easily at-all.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-11-24 at 11:57 PM.

I like females!!!

I just don’t want to be one lol!!!
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"