Thread: Dog Face Filter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Seriously WTF is with this annoying phenomenon? It feels like 90% of people under 25 have display pictures of themselves with the dog face filter! Even on dating profiles people are using this filter, was on an app yesterday and it was like Dog Tinder... When will it end
    Ah man, you're getting old. Cheers for the laugh though.

Seriously WTF is with this annoying phenomenon? It feels like 90% of people under 25 have display pictures of themselves with the dog face filter! Even on dating profiles people are using this filter, was on an app yesterday and it was like Dog Tinder... When will it end
    It distracts from all the other impromptu edits the app makes to your skin, makeup and face shapes. There's a reason it's called the Thot-filter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Ah man, you're getting old. Cheers for the laugh though.
    Oh I know I am lol But damn! Be original kids!

That seems like such a stupid hangup.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I know I am lol But damn! Be original kids!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    damn kids get off my lawn /shakefist
    I yell this in Rust constantly since I have an old man Rick Walking Dead beard.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I have noticed in most cases, the people that have it set as their profile picture are terrible people. Locally there was a big thing about this group of 10 girls that coaxed another teenage girl to commit suicide because her boyfriend did. It is was fairly appalling, but every single one of the girls had the same dog face filter, I mean it was uncanny.

girls look real cute when you cover atleast 25% of their actual face
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Who cares what filter someone uses? Either way their face has been thoroughly scanned and input into a database containing everyone's facial profile for future "reference".
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Still less annoying than spamming mmo champion with 50 useless threads every day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Still less annoying than spamming mmo champion with 50 useless threads every day.
    Yet you read em

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I find that a lot of women on social media are desperate for approval/attention. There’s quite a few in the ’Post an image of yourself’ thread that are. They continually post pictures of themselves. A couple of males also do it, but not as much. I always viewed that thread as a place to post a picture (just one) of yourself so other users can see who’s behind the avatar. It’s become a place for attention now.
    It's unfortunately common in the gay community. I had to unfriend a guy because he would post 20 selfies a day and get angry if nobody liked or commented. He wasn't even all that, a 6/10 best! It feels this desire for validation from strangers is on the rise

There's a rare few of the dog face filter that I find actually cute. The vast majority just seem stupid to me.

That was actually my introduction to Tinder a few months ago. Seemed like it was half that, and half girls that expected the dude to come up with some super witty catch phrase or pick up line to get a response. I was immediately like "Ehhhhh, I think I'll stick with meeting girls the old fashioned way" and unregistered myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    girls look real cute when you cover atleast 25% of their actual face
    Look even better with their faces buried in a pillow!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    Look even better with their faces buried in a pillow!!
    Face down arse up, that's the way you like to...

Is it early 2016 again?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Face down arse up, that's the way you like to...
    Love that song... and it goes back to my previous quote about doing it doggy style!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say about 60% of the girls I see on Tinder have this retarded filter on them. Sometimes it's on all of their pictures, it's really annoying. It's an immediate pass when I see these pictures.

i cant stand seeing this thing, it truly makes me annoyed when i see it

People have been calling women 'bitches' for so long, I guess they just decided to go with it...

People trying to be cute?

/shrug

/fades into the shadows