Thread: Dog Face Filter

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Dog Face Filter

Seriously WTF is with this annoying phenomenon? It feels like 90% of people under 25 have display pictures of themselves with the dog face filter! Even on dating profiles people are using this filter, was on an app yesterday and it was like Dog Tinder... When will it end

10+ Year Old Account
    damn kids get off my lawn /shakefist
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tell them you love them the way they are and they don’t need the filter
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

So swipe left and move on with life?

This? Just people having fun looks like.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Seriously WTF is with this annoying phenomenon? It feels like 90% of people under 25 have display pictures of themselves with the dog face filter! Even on dating profiles people are using this filter, was on an app yesterday and it was like Dog Tinder... When will it end
    Shrug it off and come to the conclusion that this planet is not for you.

You're welcome in my spaceship, only humans allowed here, no dogpeople.

Deleted
    Just seems counter intuitive to make your unique face generic as fuck by covering it with cartoon features if you're wanting sex/dates

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Looks like people I couldn't have a discussion with.
    Cuz my discussion subjects revolve around laughing at people like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

See I don't really care if your spamming FB with it but GTFU off dating apps

Just seems counter intuitive to make your unique face generic as fuck by covering it with cartoon features if you're wanting sex/dates
    But they already cover their face with layers upon layers of makeup for the same purpose, what's just one more layer of digital animal features?

10+ Year Old Account
    In my experience the only women using this are thirsty AF and just telling the world that they are DTF.

Easy solution.... You say "I see from your profile you have a dog face.... That's good as I only do it doggy style with people who hide their ugliness behind filters so i don't have to see their face"

10+ Year Old Account
    See I don't really care if your spamming FB with it but GTFU off dating apps
    Do dudes also do that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Do dudes also do that?
    Yes, I literally can see 10 a day easy on one app I use

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    But they already cover their face with layers upon layers of makeup for the same purpose, what's just one more layer of digital animal features?
    Men rarely do

It's stupid when girls do this on dating apps, Guys just wanna find a woman not a child.

Why you hating?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post

Why you hating?
    Why you copy and pasting your posts?

Its almost as if you dont have to interact with everybody on dating sites! Its almost as if, if you dont like what someone does, DONT LOOK THEM UP, SWIPE AWAY. I mean its better then wasting your time to find out later. You get to know right away that you arent interested in that person. No time lost.

Why you copy and pasting your posts?
    It was appropriate for this topic too.

Deleted
    Seriously WTF is with this annoying phenomenon? It feels like 90% of people under 25 IQ have display pictures of themselves with the dog face filter! Even on dating profiles people are using this filter, was on an app yesterday and it was like Dog Tinder... When will it end
    Let me correct the unit of measurement for you. It's not the years, it's the IQ. You have your answer. Now you can decide if you are interested in these ppl or not.