Netherlight Crucible Question

OK so i'm wondering if 2 of my relics are giving me (in third tier) "Increase Healing of Death Strike by 25%" would this mean i get 50% since i have 2 of them active or would it be still 25%?

According to Warcraft Dev post (Twitter)
    When you have multiple relics with that trait, it's the damage that is increased. There should still only be one debuff on the target.

I'm wondering if that works for the healing part i guess (sorry kinda lost here now)

Thank you!

The post that you're quoting is talking about the netherlight crucible t2 powers (Torment the weak, shadowbind etc), not the relic traits.

The traits work as they always have done, you can just unlock more of them via the t3 allowing 2 artifact traits on each relic instead of 1.

That relic trait gives +5% healing to death strike per level and you have 5 of them so it's already adding them together and says +25% total from the 5 ranks.

getting a 6'th would make it +30%
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2017-11-23 at 04:38 AM.

Maybe i lack the understanding or the explanation on what is happening.

So it only stacks on the t2 and not t3?

Cuz right now i have the chance to have 2 t3 Neatherlight traits to give me 25% ... meanign it would be 50% correct

10+ Year Old Account
    no you just increase the death strike heal trait by another point 5/5 instead of 4/4 so it would be 5% more

you can go up to 7 points if youre lucky but you dont double the trait
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Ahh ok thank you