Thread: T21 Sims

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    More like it is the reality of Affliction overperforming even in encounters where it should not do so and it also scales very well on top of that.

Yes, I personally do not want to be forced to be Affliction, but if it is not tamed there will be no choice and personal feelings aside it is obviously overtuned now and will outscale others even further down the road.
    Fair enough, if you want to play destro go ahead, its still good..not the best spec but its still good.
    personally, I will play destro if it was the best performing, but do I want to play destro? No..
    Yes, I too don't want to be forced to play a spec which I was forced to play on most fights for the last two expansions because it was outperforming the other two specs [on progress].
    I am actually glad that in this expansion [last two raids actually, not the whole expansion] blizz finally decided to show aff some love.
    Destro should not always be the go to spec.

Actuall for affli atm the 4set T20 2set T21 sims 60k higher than both 4setT212setT20 and 4setT21 with other legendaries combos and higher ilvl pcies. It just goes to show how affli 4set needa a buff (and T20 a nerf prety soon probably) cause if left as is just goes back to how much my Mythic gear dps was in Tos lol
    Exactly.. Idk why people keep ignoring the fact that this is coz of the 2p4p not the spec itself
    Last edited by toothreaper; 2017-12-04 at 03:21 PM.

Nerf destro, nerf affliction, buff demo

Quote Originally Posted by Nigmatar View Post
    Nerf destro, nerf affliction, buff demo
    Warlock

Affliction
    Corruption and Agony damage reduced 6%
    Unstable Affliction damage reduced 4%

I guess at least they listened to you on one front, you know... because we were SO overpowered in antorus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Warlock

Affliction
    Corruption and Agony damage reduced 6%
    Unstable Affliction damage reduced 4%

I guess at least they listened to you on one front, you know... because we were SO overpowered in antorus.
    They also buffed t21 4pc and nerfed t20 4pc. Whether that will have any impact on whether we used t21 4pc is yet to be seen.
    Stream - Armory - Instant Dollars - Twitter
    [Atroxe]: I would fuck a whale no troll.

Deleted
    Destro untouched ������ i hope this is enough to not made me feel like the red headed, freckled fat step child for playing destro, slight demo 4pc buff

They buffed affy 4pc aswell
    Last edited by mmoc6be863eb12; 2017-12-04 at 08:35 PM.

Ya, I don't understand... kind of assumed chaos bolt would get a small buff around tuning time.

10+ Year Old Account
    i want to see sims for 4pc+2pc TOS and using something like wilfred + belt/bracer/other ring/neck/feet/whatever lego sims better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Ya, I don't understand... kind of assumed chaos bolt would get a small buff around tuning time.
    Destruction was middle of the pack like guy above said, no reason for buffs. Aff got off easy, it's still a nerf even with tier buff, but a small one.

Deleted
    I would take an incin buff to boost aoe a bit aswell as st

Demo and destro still dumpster spec..