Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Antorus - Aggramar, Shadows of Argus Art Contest Winners, Blue Tweets, DLC #608

The Most Popular Season 12 Builds So Far

New Paladin Card Reveal: Fluffy Genie

Antorus - Aggramar
    Today we are looking at Aggramar, the penultimate boss in Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Name Points
    Don't Sweat the Technique Defeat Aggramar after slaying a Manifestation of Taeshalach in Antorus, the Burning Throne on Normal difficulty or higher.
    Mythic: Aggramar Defeat Aggramar in Antorus, the Burning Throne on Mythic difficulty.

Shadows of Argus Art Contest Winners
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    After careful deliberation and debate, we were able to sift through the amazing submissions by talented World of Warcraft community members and identify three (3) Grand Prize Winners and ten (10) runners-up in the Shadows of Argus Art Contest.

Grand Prize Winners

Tina Wei

Tim Guo

Alejandro Reynal

Runners-Up

Congratulations go out to all the winners! Your talent shines even among the shadows.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Once antorus releases, will mythic+ gear still be capped at +10? or will it be changed to +15 again?
    The ceiling on Mythic Keystone rewards will go up to 15 the week of Dec. 5, when the Mythic difficulty of Antorus opens. If you did a Mythic Keystone 11-15 the prior week, that effort will be reflected in your weekly chest on Dec. 5. (WarcraftDevs)

What is the current year lore wise in WoW? I'm saying 33, my friends are saying 38. Which of us is right?
    I believe we'd be going into 33 with BFA (Alex_Afrasiabi)

Hey Alex! May daily question in hopes that you'll respond: Will the Ebon Blade continue to create new death knights in BFA?
    DK creation exists in a pocket of time (Wrath) which is why you start at 55 and also why we have to be careful about what races can be DK. So DK creation will continue to exist in that fashion. (Alex_Afrasiabi)
    Sorry for the many replies, but here is the quest: https://t.co/yokb4XF3Vs - notice what he says upon completion
    It doesn’t change how death knights are created in WoW. Which is back during the Wrath era. They are not mutually exclusive. (Alex_Afrasiabi)

Dark Legacy Comics #608
    DLC #608 has been released!

what the fuck is even that answer about dk creation? that guy an idiot?

the person's not asking about player dk creation, jesus christ.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

you dont need reading comprehension if you are Alex Afrasiabi lol

Does anyone know who did the Star Wars inspired one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Going by that Dark Legacy, clearly Anduin and Sylvanas are not prepared to give up 360,504g for two WoW tokens and peace.

#darpkitteh There was nothing wrong with that response, I think it described the situation very well and most of all it answered the question that was asked.

all of those tweets about dks were just retarded, they might as well be talking about different things mainly because the questions are so bad and specifically about lore

Yeah I rolled my eyes. In the DK campaign you only raise 4 guys as DKs but ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    #darpkitteh There was nothing wrong with that response, I think it described the situation very well and most of all it answered the question that was asked.
    The question was very obviously in reference to the fact that the Ebon Blade made new DKs (the four horseman) in Legion. So according to Alex that just isn’t canon then cause new DKs were only made in wrath? His answer was retarded.

7+ Year Old Account
    Too much Alleria

Just gross

"Hey Alex! May daily question in hopes that you'll respond: Will the Ebon Blade continue to create new death knights in BFA?
    DK creation exists in a pocket of time (Wrath) which is why you start at 55 and also why we have to be careful about what races can be DK. So DK creation will continue to exist in that fashion. (Alex_Afrasiabi)"

I'm not sure what you did not understand by his answer. It is a clear "No". He clarified that whatever DKs the ebon blade made was done in that pocket of time during wrath. AKA DKs are bound to whatever races were available at the time, thus the DK creation part. Meaning you can't make whatever the fuck future race a DK when it wasn't available during the timeline the ebon blade was making them.

Quote Originally Posted by Renedric View Post
    "Hey Alex! May daily question in hopes that you'll respond: Will the Ebon Blade continue to create new death knights in BFA?
    DK creation exists in a pocket of time (Wrath) which is why you start at 55 and also why we have to be careful about what races can be DK. So DK creation will continue to exist in that fashion. (Alex_Afrasiabi)"

I'm not sure what you did not understand by his answer. It is a clear "No". He clarified that whatever DKs the ebon blade made was done in that pocket of time during wrath. AKA DKs are bound to whatever races were available at the time, thus the DK creation part. Meaning you can't make whatever the fuck future race a DK when it wasn't available during the timeline the ebon blade was making them.
    that wasn't what the question was about. there's no way to read that question and see that it is about player dk creation, it's about the FACT that death knights are raising new death knights in legion. you recruit a guy to specifically do that for you. the asker even linked directly to the person that does it.

nobody said anything about adding dk to any new races.

Quote Originally Posted by V1ndictive View Post
    ...Aggramar is way too small. His kin was big enough to slice through a planet like a scotch egg. Why the hell does this guy look barely bigger than the titan keepers of ulduar...?
    Because his original body is dead.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    Because his original body is dead.
    I wonder how they'll explain Argus. I think it will be either:

a) we will be resized to (almost) Titan scale in Seat of the Pantheon,
    b) Argus birth will be forced, so he will be some king of bastardized form of Titan,
    c) Sargeras will suck power from World Soul to gain physical form ("rebirth"), Argus will be just mindless shell that left.

[SPOILERS FROM ANTORUS RAID]
    We know for sure they didn't abandon "Titan is big as planet", since, you know, Sargeras will be as big as Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I wonder how they'll explain Argus. I think it will be either:

a) we will be resized to (almost) Titan scale in Seat of the Pantheon,
    b) Argus birth will be forced, so he will be some king of bastardized form of Titan,
    c) Sargeras will suck power from World Soul to gain physical form ("rebirth"), Argus will be just mindless shell that left.

[SPOILERS FROM ANTORUS RAID]
    We know for sure they didn't abandon "Titan is big as planet", since, you know, Sargeras will be as big as Azeroth.
    He's been tortured for unknown thousands of years. Probably not good for his health and stunted his growth and power.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    He's been tortured for unknown thousands of years. Probably not good for his health and stunted his growth and power.
    Still, it's very strange to me that all we got from Sargeras is his voice. He should just destroy Azeroth like 5 minutes after Tomb of Sargeras ending. Also he wanted to possess Illidan's body in Nighthold, it doesn't really make sense if he has size of planet already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Still, it's very strange to me that all we got from Sargeras is his voice. He should just destroy Azeroth like 5 minutes after Tomb of Sargeras ending. Also he wanted to possess Illidan's body in Nighthold, it doesn't really make sense if he has size of planet already.
    I guarantee you we will see Sargeras in his full form, be it in a cinematic or in-game after Argus falls. He's going to be massive and probably a part of the skybox. Quote me on this!

that wasn't what the question was about. there's no way to read that question and see that it is about player dk creation, it's about the FACT that death knights are raising new death knights in legion. you recruit a guy to specifically do that for you. the asker even linked directly to the person that does it.

nobody said anything about adding dk to any new races.
    He addressed it with the intent behind that question being playable DK races. It is easily assumed so considering the questions he answered mostly pertain to gameplay, not lore.

>Guy: will the ebon blade keep making DKs in BfA? (link: cuz here they did for legion!) Here is assumed if the ebon blade can make DKs whenever they feel like then they should make them for every race.
    >Afrasiabi: DK creation in wow is based upon the wrath time pocket. They're not mutually exclusive.

They can't just answer these questions easily considering the hurpadurps constantly bugging them for pandaren DKs. Not to mention upcoming allied races.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I guarantee you we will see Sargeras in his full form, be it in a cinematic or in-game after Argus falls. He's going to be massive and probably a part of the skybox. Quote me on this!
    Yeah, I know that. Some spell names from Mythic phase also suggest that he will be little more involved with our fight against Argus.

But I'm talking about different thing - our campaign in Argus take some time, even in lore. Also we likely don't go to Argus right away after ToS - people freak out, we go with Magni to Scholazar Basin, draenei are preparing Vindicaar etc. So Sargeras has a lot of time to just come here and cleave Azeroth in half (even if he's far away, Legion must have good portal connection to their capital). Instead he is working on some kind of "rebirth" and try to turn Pantheon.

It just don't make sense at all in he has body at the start of 7.3, but make perfect sense if he's just spirit/manifestation and gain body between Aggrammar and Argus fights (most likely we will have small cinematic also there ).

Deleted
    The question:"Will the Ebon Blade continue to create new death knights in BFA?"

Quest details:Level 103 - 110 (Requires 103) "Korgaz Deadaxe has arrived at Acherus to aid us in recruiting additional death knights."

The answer:"DK creation exists in a pocket of time (Wrath) which is why you start at 55 and also why we have to be careful about what races can be DK. "

Priceless.....

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    The question:"Will the Ebon Blade continue to create new death knights in BFA?"

Quest details:Level 103 - 110 (Requires 103) "Korgaz Deadaxe has arrived at Acherus to aid us in recruiting additional death knights."

The answer:"DK creation exists in a pocket of time (Wrath) which is why you start at 55 and also why we have to be careful about what races can be DK. "

Priceless.....
    Well, you dont have to be rocket scientist to understand where the guy who asked the question was going. Ofc. they will continue to create DKs in BfA, but will players be able to play new races as a consequence?

They're just too lazy to rework the DK starting zone and therefore enabling the possibility for players tonplay different races. That's why they answered that way. Player created DKs start in this time pocket during wrath. NPCs DKs can be any race, starting at any post-wrath point.
    Last edited by Rylalai; 2017-11-23 at 11:58 PM.