Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Rend and OP baseline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neltharion's Fury as a Baseline for all!

Just kidding, to hell with that shit.
    Devastator needs to be baseline for Prot.
    Artefact trait for spell reflect should be standard or at least a talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i was not talking about numbers, indeed i know they are important, but my point was about gameplay and fun, i liked all the mop pecs, hell i liked almost all classes there
    Wasn't talking about numbers really. It sucked to play because crit was double, so if you lacked the 5% crit buff, your BT crit 10% less often. It was still fun. But by Siege, you had enough crit that it was a fairly consistent rotation without being either too RNG or the same all the time.

Artifact traits for Spell Reflect
    Mannoroth's Manacles baseline
    Devastator baseline
    Bring back raid banners so we can actually compete with dk for group utility (leech aura op as fuck)

that's really all I want

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Bring back gladiator!!!
    This, ideally as a 4th spec.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Bring back Overpower and Rend, WotLK style.

1. Victory Rush as a passive ability. A killing blow triggered buff that heals on your next attack within the same (current) duration. Having it as a separate ability / button is pointless and annoying. It just fills up the bar.

2. Shield Slam and Shield Block merged. Keep the Block buff but triggered by using Slam. Fiddle with the duration / CD a little to avoid it being OP.

3. Mostly prune by combining things that are cluttering up the action bar / keyboard. I don't mind being a more button heavy tank, but it's kinda ridiculous compared to other classes.
    Last edited by Ranganathan; 2017-11-30 at 02:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    WoW would be a great game if it weren't an MMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Bring back gladiator!!!
    This! I need DIS! I think we have better and more polished mechanisms for it now too!

i would like to see some of the shouts return, and rend be baseline
    overpower is pretty good as a talent, as it divides pvp/pve with some of the actions we currently have for level 20

stances to make a return with their own perks

Not sure why people want Gladiator as a separate spec. I really loved the idea of it being a talent with slight mechanic changes on some abilities with all its pros and cons. Not each and every spec needs to be optimal for mythic raiding. Mythic raiding is a small % when compared to the many activities in the game.

IMO having some specs viable for Heroic raiding level is OK as long as they have alternative specs/roles.
    Created on the 25th April 2005.
    Protection Warrior since the old days of UBRS.

P.S. Make a part of your warrior community happy and bring Gladiator Stance back...

Quote Originally Posted by Ranganathan View Post
    1. Victory Rush as a passive ability. A killing blow triggered buff that heals on your next attack within the same (current) duration. Having it as a separate ability / button is pointless and annoying. It just fills up the bar.

2. Shield Slam and Shield Block merged. Keep the Block buff but triggered by using Slam. Fiddle with the duration / CD a little to avoid it being OP.

3. Mostly prune by combining things that are cluttering up the action bar / keyboard. I don't mind being a more button heavy tank, but it's kinda ridiculous compared to other classes.

Underrated post, I agree with this. Even though it will be pruned abilities, it makes sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebull View Post
    Not sure why people want Gladiator as a separate spec. I really loved the idea of it being a talent with slight mechanic changes on some abilities with all its pros and cons. Not each and every spec needs to be optimal for mythic raiding. Mythic raiding is a small % when compared to the many activities in the game.

IMO having some specs viable for Heroic raiding level is OK as long as they have alternative specs/roles.
    Without meaning offense, but.. nah. It was fine for the time and worked, but it'd still be better to get a fully fledged 4th specc out of it. Just gives them more room to iterate on it, without having it all depend on a single talent. Glad-specific talents could look pretty dope, simply put. It doesn't have to do with being "optimal for Mythic" or "viable for top-tier, mid-tier, low-tier Mythic", that's just.. hyperbole, honestly. If it's Mythic viable, it doesn't affect the other activities or players that differently - it's just good and that word applies in many ways here. There's no class these days, that literally screams "I'M A MYTHIC RAIDER!" from the get-go.

Such a dumb concept and .. honestly such a dumb statement in so many discussions and threads on this board. "Mythic Raiding ruined it, this doesn't need to appeal to Mythic Raiders!" - Foolish, nothing more to say. Of course they're going to look at the top end and go down from there. That's where it's most vital that things work to an acceptable extent at least (not saying things are perfect, lol). The top end is most affected by it and everyone below benefits from it just as much, unless you literally want your class to be a pain to play on a Heroic/Normal raiding level, for the illusion of whatever people want to achieve with this mindset.

Anywaaaay, slight rant, but I agree with you for the most part and the most important one for this particular topic. I'd happily welcome Glad back, be it as a 4th specc or a talent. I did every little trivial thing as Glad back in WoD and it was amazing, simple fun.

The real Revenge
    Focused Rage
    Bladestorm for Prot

To hell with Devastator

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    Without meaning offense, but.. nah. It was fine for the time and worked, but it'd still be better to get a fully fledged 4th specc out of it. Just gives them more room to iterate on it, without having it all depend on a single talent. Glad-specific talents could look pretty dope, simply put. It doesn't have to do with being "optimal for Mythic" or "viable for top-tier, mid-tier, low-tier Mythic", that's just.. hyperbole, honestly. If it's Mythic viable, it doesn't affect the other activities or players that differently - it's just good and that word applies in many ways here. There's no class these days, that literally screams "I'M A MYTHIC RAIDER!" from the get-go.

Such a dumb concept and .. honestly such a dumb statement in so many discussions and threads on this board. "Mythic Raiding ruined it, this doesn't need to appeal to Mythic Raiders!" - Foolish, nothing more to say. Of course they're going to look at the top end and go down from there. That's where it's most vital that things work to an acceptable extent at least (not saying things are perfect, lol). The top end is most affected by it and everyone below benefits from it just as much, unless you literally want your class to be a pain to play on a Heroic/Normal raiding level, for the illusion of whatever people want to achieve with this mindset.

Anywaaaay, slight rant, but I agree with you for the most part and the most important one for this particular topic. I'd happily welcome Glad back, be it as a 4th specc or a talent. I did every little trivial thing as Glad back in WoD and it was amazing, simple fun.
    Don't agree with it being better having it's open spec. I do not think anyone can say if either one or the other is better as it's a matter of taste. My point is that I liked the transition from tank spec to a glad spec on the fly. It was dynamic. The reason why I mentioned the mythic raiding part in my post is due to people complaint about it not being in par with the other specs. The Dynamics of it imo justified the cons.
    Created on the 25th April 2005.
    Protection Warrior since the old days of UBRS.

P.S. Make a part of your warrior community happy and bring Gladiator Stance back...

I'm just anxiously waiting for them to buff execute once Juggernaut finally goes away. It is the most useless poorly designed thing about Fury warriors currently. 99 stacks was never an achievable goal, you'd be lucky if you could stick to the boss long enough to get 30+ stacks for Execute to be meaningful. They completely ruined Furys execute with that dumb shit.
    I'd also like to see a baseline bleed debuff for Fury, or bring back Sunder Armor.

Remove Ignore Pain, give back Shield Barrier (I just hate the name Ignore Pain, it's a diablo spell..)
    Give us back Heroic Strike

10+ Year Old Account
    All three stances back and baseline. MoP Banners. Rend and Overpower baseline for arms, removal of Rampage for Fury. Spell Reflect Baseline for all (Mass reflect in PvP talents). Shattering Throw. Disarm Baseline.

Honestly, even though I had gripes with MoP class design, we were in a much better spot then than we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Underrated post, I agree with this. Even though it will be pruned abilities, it makes sense.
    It's not underrated at all. Its a foolish idea. You really want Shield Slam and Shield Block combined into one? So you're pointlessly Shield Blocking while off tanking to have Shield Block/Shield Slam on CD when you taunt and have no Active Mitigation up? They're separate for a reason.

Also, protection is only spammy right now due to basically having 3 separate GCD's. So despite having Devestator and losing your filler, you're still able to press something. Tanking in this expansion is already a snore fest, let alone if they were to reduce the amount of buttons to press as is.

And no, I like having Victory Rush on a separate ability so I can use it anywhere between 1-20 seconds after killing a mob. I've killed a mob to charge an elite so I have a heal mid fight before.

His ideas are just silly and lazy.

Combining ability uses has always been a band aid awful fix to keybind bloat. A problem Warrior has never had.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    All three stances back and baseline. MoP Banners. Rend and Overpower baseline for arms, removal of Rampage for Fury. Spell Reflect Baseline for all (Mass reflect in PvP talents). Shattering Throw. Disarm Baseline.

Honestly, even though I had gripes with MoP class design, we were in a much better spot then than we are now.
    So you would remove Rampage for Fury and fill it with...? Considering it's one of the most used abilities + accounting for enrage uptime, you can't just remove it and replace it with thin air. Makes absolutely zero sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    So you would remove Rampage for Fury and fill it with...? Considering it's one of the most used abilities + accounting for enrage uptime, you can't just remove it and replace it with thin air. Makes absolutely zero sense.
    I think he just misses MoP warrior can't blame him compared to our current state