Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

View Poll Results: Favourite content

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leveling

0 0%
  • Exploring/Completing maps

10 45.45%
  • PvP

0 0%
  • WvW

2 9.09%
  • Fractals/Dungeons

1 4.55%
  • Personal Challenges (Legendary weapon crafting, for example)

4 18.18%
  • Raids

0 0%
  • Roleplay

0 0%
  • Living Story

4 18.18%
  • Other

1 4.55%
    Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    Central Tyria. Now visiting the Crystal Desert.

What's your favourite "content" of GW2?

Hello champions, good to see you all, as always!

So, GW2 is a big game. Too big for it's own good, sometimes, but that's a discussion for another topic . Still, it's a fun MMO with a great amount of content to be played.

And I want to know what is your favourite content! Is it leveling new characters and messing with the classes? Is it destroying scrubs in PvP? Tell me!

Personally, my favourite part of GW2 is exploring and completing maps. It's too much fun going around figuring out how to get vistas and etc.

And you?

I like the living story, as it continues the main story and also provide more content all around. Exploring would come second to me but not far behind since the world of Tyria feels very alive and active.
    My Nintendo 3ds FC: 0774-4504-5854
    Pokemon X/Y Safari Zone =Type: Dark - Nuzleaf ~ Crawdaunt ~ Sableye

Fractals. Love them. All of the additions have also been good (barring problems that still with the overarching system and the actual gameplay). Nightmare Challenge Mode is where mouse and keyboards go to die (while learning it at least). Shattered Observatory Challenge is well made too I just dont care for it as much. Looking forward to the new content on Tuesday for.sure (new LS, Fractal AND Raid)!

The gem store has my favorite content, but it costs real world money that I don't want to spend, so I'll say WvW instead.

My choice is other, meta events, especially similar to those in HoT. I love tangled depth meta, it feels so epic Shame they stepped away from that epicness in PoF =(
    Otherwise it would be wvwvw, but that game mode needs love and serious improvements.
    You hoped it was over but Murky is back
    Sign + avatar by Visenna

exploring, puzzles, jumping puzzles. all that stuff.