Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    1000 rounds of 5.56 for $187.
    Link? LOL
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am actually in the market for a new TV, might need to get me one of those.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    What is this, a locker room? Why are we arguing over inches?

Anyways just some stuff from a gallery
    10/10.

On topic, I got a PS4 for my GF with Persona 5 for 150 thanks to Best Buy rewards, a SNES Classic (Not on sale, just in stock holy shit), Witcher 3, FIFA 18 (It's EA I know but it was 10 dollars used) and Fire Emblem Warriors.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only spent about $50 this BF on a few small deals. The $25 Amazon Fire Stick wasn't bad. Did a lot of looking at ads but just didn't find much that I really needed that was on an amazing sale.

Also, as a side-note for those from outside the US...those news shots of riots in stores on Black Friday are not the norm. There's always a couple stores nationally where a fight breaks out and it makes the news, but 99.9% of stores are calm and people are just shopping in the holiday spirit. In fact each year it's been getting more and more tame as people do more shopping at home and stores spread out their hours to Thanksgiving Day. I get the impression some people from outside the US think every Best Buy, Target, and WalMart is in full riot mode on Black Friday. If not for the people trying to buy and flip BF tvs for a profit there might not be any lines at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Walmart on Black Friday 2017. Poor people with their trifling 40 inchers.
    Are they buying Samsungs latest phones?

Black Friday is such a depressing event now. When I was a kid, back in the late 80s/early 90s, there were real deals - incredible stuff legitimately half off the usual price.

Nowadays, it's half off the MSRP, but the store had been selling it for 40% off the MSRP already, so people are fighting over what usually amounts to a pocket change of difference. Or, it's for a cheap holiday discount version of the model with severely reduced build quality. Or the trick that NewEgg masters all year round, but slams into overdrive for Black Friday - increase the item's price by 30% one month before the sale, then drop it back down on the sale date and call its normal price a "MASSIVE SAVINGS."

The rapid evolution of capitalism is upsetting.

Went a bit nuts so far. New headers for the car (+ ceramic coating), a bunch of new clothes, and a Rift. Maybe a few more car parts before the sales end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Friday Sale 70% off shit you weren't likely going to buy anyways LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Black Friday Sale 70% off shit you weren't likely going to buy anyways LOL!
    But shit it was just 99$.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    But shit it was just 99$.
    LMFAO I think about every Black Friday people say oh this will be the last one it will die off.

Deleted
    Got the Razer deathadder elite mouse

Ok just bought the Razer Ornata Chroma for 50€ since this week the G key broke on my Logitech G710+.

new computer,

I've been after one for a year or so, so decided to wait until this weekend to do it.

Got a I7 7700, 16gb (only at 2400) Geforce 1080, SSD HHD for 1350GBP, got 40 GBP knocked off the price as a black friday code and using quidco I'm getting 150GBP back when I've made the full payment.

Honestly computer wise in the uk its been really hard to find a computer, I wanted it VR ready so a 1070 or 1080. Anything with a 1050 or below was stupidly cheap, 1060 and 1070 were stupidly expensive 1080 and 1080ti were really good prices in the sales but out of my budget sadly (minus this one system I Found).

Used pcpartpicker and a worse system than the one I have cost a fuck ton more which is ridiculous for buying the parts on their own.

Treated myself... JBL Charge 3 $89 (I was torn between blue and black but decided on black but they were sold out within 250 miles so I got the last blue one which I am fine with otherwise it wouldn't have shipped till DEC 12), and Shadow of war xbox 1 for $30... Black Friday is total bait though, as I was browsing I was seriously considering making 2-3 other significant purchases such as a PS4 bundle, Bad ass gaming headset, New gaming keyboard, and a nintendo switch. 90% chance I would splurged and gotten a switch but the game selection seemed really terrible to me... zelda, mario (which are nice) and then a bunch of anime franchise garbage I didn't even recognize + Skyrim (rofl)... If they had a smash brothers, Mario Kart, Mario party, even pikmin lol I probably would have bought it seems like they don't have the signature Nintendo games aside from odyssey and zelda at all.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my girlfriend a new monitor, didn't see much else of use, Monday doesn't look much better.

Cyber Monday

Monoprice Premium 5.1-Ch. Home Theater System 10565

$40 off, so it's $140. It goes with my Black Friday 50" TV for $180.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, I got a shit load done this morning in terms of shopping.

I am buying for my mom and 5 of my closest friends 3 women 2 guys, 4 Nephews and Two cousins. The Boys Ages 8, 14, 18 and 22 and one girl 16, 2 Aunts, 2 Uncles.

My mom I will spend Christmas with so I am taking her someplace very nice along with my aunts.

MY goals:

Not Done. Mom: I want to get her a digital scrapbook a me Ipad and some classic DVD's of some of her old favorite TV Shows.

Done: Aunts: I am trying to score them Amazon Echos, to help them stay in touch with my cousins away from home and grandkids.

Almost Done Uncle: One of them is a WWE fanatic along with my Cousin so I am trying to get a collection of All the Wrestlemania's I also like to get them some tickets, but that is tough without leading them on or them getting suspicious.

Almost Done 2nd Cousin: Who likes guns, I got him a membership at a local shooting range, and I am looking to get him a Sig Sauer SP320, I have yet to pick out case for him though yet otherwise that's pretty much done, He also needs a new fishing pole, him and my other Uncle, haven't found a pole for either, Honestly I might just get them get away gift certificate or something, where they can just go fish and hunt during a weekend

Done 4 Nephews pretty easy Got them all The New X-Box and Took me a while along with games and a bunch of NBA,NHL, NFL Gear for their favorite teams. The 18 year old was a little tougher to buy for, So I got him gift certificates for Footlocker, and a few of his favorite places in the mall. I also got him along with the 22 year old a fitting for a suit.

Almost Done Niece she got a pretty sweet, sweet 16, but I really don't know shit about what teen or teenager girls like, I am thinking about just going the gift certificates at the mall route. MY female friend at work said get her a gun

And for me I haven't got shit, but I am looking to by my Dyson Sphere at a price that isn't fucking ridiculous. I shall have my precious vacuum You will be MINE OHHH!

Honestly this is my obsession and quest now to get this vacuum. It's my quest!

Yeah there are a few of these Dyson's, so getting the proper fix on one isn't easy $599 or $699 is the cheapest I found

15+ Year Old Account
    Bought a nerf gun for my 6 year old nephew.

Or at least that's what he will think, but I know who really is going to be using it

I got an XBox One S, got it before the full sales, so it was $20 more, but I didn't feel like waiting and had a bunch of microsoft points. Couple random things from Amazon, nothing major.

Otherwise I got a AAC 300blk barrel, some ammo, couple magazines and an AAC Element 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Got my girlfriend a new monitor, didn't see much else of use, Monday doesn't look much better.
    It really is more trouble than it's worth for the most part. Scrolling through tons of garbage trying to find any one thing worth getting.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

15+ Year Old Account
    I just bought the 189 xbacks at gamestop. Send help