Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Bring CoP back.

so I'll take a crack at the talents

15: SI needs to allow MB to stack up to 2 or there is going to be problems where you get a wasted charge when MB isn't on CD. Right now it's just going to be used exclusively in PvP and that's about it.

30: San'layn needs to either be baseline or just removed. This entire row should be all about movement. Forcing spriest to pick between movement and extra utility is dumb. So make san'layn baseline and replace it with spectral guise.

45: This is the dot management line, so why is ToF here? Why does ToF exist at all??? Even at 10% damage boost it's still 10% more damage to every single thing you do. It just needs to go, removed, BEGONE why is blizzard so fucking fixated on this talent. It's boring and stupid. Remember chakra stances? Rememebr the 20% healing boost in 1 stance?? Yea that was removed cause it's the same damn situation. Another DoT application should go here, maybe having mind sear increase the duration of your DoTs?

60: Physic horror is always 100% going to be picked. Last word is 100% useless, why is this even a thing? 15 seconds is pathetic compared to an extra CC, the same thing with mind bomb. Why would you want a reduced CD on fear when you can have an extra CC??? I'm not too sure what needs to happen here but this is probably the dumbest line of the spec.

75: I take it back, this is the dumbest line. SWD should be BASELINE. Why the F would you remove a core ability that has existed since forever and put it as a talent? Why? Not only that but it's on the same row as crash and AS! Why would you put a ST damage spell on the same line as AoE abilities?? All that's going to do is cause a situation where we switch talents per boss fight and trash fights, extremely annoying. SWD should be made baseline again and replaced with Devouring Plague. DP will be a long duration DoT that spreads to a new target every few seconds, keeping in line with the AoE row.

90: Mindbender just needs to last longer to keep up with PI and LI

100: So out of all the artifact weapon abilities in the game why did torrent have to stick around? Pathetic damage, and a pathetic effect. With the haste nerf on void form you'll only get a 2% boost to haste every minute with torrent. Absolutely pathetic when you have S2M which is a huge burst CD and LotV which will increase your haste up time over all, which is more important since we won't have high stacks anymore. Torrent should just be baseline and have mind spike return with mind spike increasing insanity greatly during void form. Or picking this talent replaces mind flay with void torrent.
    Last edited by zito; 2018-03-05 at 06:10 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    so I'll take a crack at the talents

15: SI needs to allow MB to stack up to 2 or there is going to be problems where you get a wasted charge when MB isn't on CD. Right now it's just going to be used exclusively in PvP and that's about it.

30: San'layn needs to either be baseline or just removed. This entire row should be all about movement. Forcing spriest to pick between movement and extra utility is dumb. So make san'layn baseline and replace it with spectral guise.

45: This is the dot management line, so why is ToF here? Why does ToF exist at all??? Even at 10% damage boost it's still 10% more damage to every single thing you do. It just needs to go, removed, BEGONE why is blizzard so fucking fixated on this talent. It's boring and stupid. Remember chakra stances? Rememebr the 20% healing boost in 1 stance?? Yea that was removed cause it's the same damn situation. Another DoT application should go here, maybe having mind sear increase the duration of your DoTs?

60: Physic horror is always 100% going to be picked. Last word is 100% useless, why is this even a thing? 15 seconds is pathetic compared to an extra CC, the same thing with mind bomb. Why would you want a reduced CD on fear when you can have an extra CC??? I'm not too sure what needs to happen here but this is probably the dumbest line of the spec.

75: I take it back, this is the dumbest line. SWD should be BASELINE. Why the F would you remove a core ability that has existed since forever and put it as a talent? Why? Not only that but it's on the same row as crash and AS! Why would you put a ST damage spell on the same line as AoE abilities?? All that's going to do is cause a situation where we switch talents per boss fight and trash fights, extremely annoying. SWD should be made baseline again and replaced with Devouring Plague. DP will be a long duration DoT that spreads to a new target every few seconds, keeping in line with the AoE row.

90: Mindbender just needs to last longer to keep up with PI and LI

100: So out of all the artifact weapon abilities in the game why did torrent have to stick around? Pathetic damage, and a pathetic effect. With the haste nerf on void form you'll only get a 2% boost to haste every minute with torrent. Absolutely pathetic when you have S2M which is a huge burst CD and LotV which will increase your haste up time over all, which is more important since we won't have high stacks anymore. Torrent should just be baseline and have mind spike return with mind spike increasing insanity greatly during void form. Or picking this talent replaces mind flay with void torrent.
    Ya know, Zito, we've had our ups and downs, but I agree with pretty much every bit of this 100% - as a Spriest main, I'd be content with every single one of these changes. I do like Void Torrent more after playing around with it a bit, but only because of how it syncs up with Mindbender and maybe Shadow Word Void to allow for some good Void Form extension, but I absolutely agree that this should be a baseline talent, even if it had neutered damage, and give us something more interesting in the 100 talent line.

I hope changes like this take place, there's still time. A boy can dream...