Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The mount that pairs the best the Outlaw fantasy ?

Hey,

According to you :

What mount pairs best the Outlaw fantasy ?

After worked on my outlaw xmog i'm going now further.

Currently i'm using some cool mount like lightforged elekk or the karazhan mount, but i wanted to ask you some ideas to find a few mounts that could fit in this outlaw fantasy.

Blizzcon 2017 mount with the pvp recolor of t21, for alliance that is.

Last edited by Zeljo; 2017-11-26 at 03:10 PM.

Although those are cool mounts you suggested.. how in the hel.... are they paired to outlaw class flavor?

If I had to name one - I would say the new Blizzcon mounts since they look like ships - sorts piratey flavor... to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Although those are cool mounts you suggested.. how in the hel.... are they paired to outlaw class flavor?

If I had to name one - I would say the new Blizzcon mounts since they look like ships - sorts piratey flavor... to me.
    It's precisely why i want to change them : they are cool mounts but they don't pairs with outlaw fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead anything. Ghost pirates! Troll or jungle themed mounts as well, pirates and Aztec treasure go hand in hand. Also go for anything that looks expensive, like the JC mounts.

Just curious why you think the Crow/Raven mount doesn't fit outlaw?

Flying mount, makes it easy to get to and from shore to raid those tasty villages and ports after your fleet pummels it with cannon.
    Raven/Crow. Smart,Cunning maybe too much for their own good.

I would argue against the Blizzcon mount (Horde one anyway, I haven't paid attention to the Alliance one) the large advertising banner floating behind it, Rogue would not want anymore attention that needed.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Just curious why you think the Crow/Raven mount doesn't fit outlaw?

Flying mount, makes it easy to get to and from shore to raid those tasty villages and ports after your fleet pummels it with cannon.
    Raven/Crow. Smart,Cunning maybe too much for their own good.

I would argue against the Blizzcon mount (Horde one anyway, I haven't paid attention to the Alliance one) the large advertising banner floating behind it, Rogue would not want anymore attention that needed.
    Raven is weak, skinny and stealth is something sub would go for, just look at it

it has a peasant hat on it's head for christs sake, no true outlaw would ride something like that!

And then you look at the mighty warship (ally blizzcount mount), it has everything a pirate would want, guns, cannons, propellers and it's coated with gold!
    Last edited by Zeljo; 2017-11-26 at 03:22 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A horse of some kind. Outlaw on horse back. Billy the Kid etc. Dreadblades, Maybe a demonic/Undead horse at that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeljo View Post
    Raven is weak, skinny and stealth is something sub would go for, just look at it

it has a peasant hat on it's head for christs sake, no true outlaw would ride something like that!

And then you look at the mighty warship (ally blizzcount mount), it has everything a pirate would want, guns, cannons, propellers and it's coated with gold!
    Yeah Raven is not badass enough. Nice ideas for the undead horses mounts, i will look at it

10+ Year Old Account
    I would stick with the blizzcon mounts for at least flying.

If you want an undead horse thing, i think the new midnight horse fits perfectly with the main color of the tower challenge weapon

I rolled an UD rogue alt and love being Outlaw with the UD red warhorse

10+ Year Old Account
    Outlaw, if you are going for like vagabond/bandit outlaw then the engineer bike from wrath imo. Gives you that road wanderer vibe and you could be with other rogues to be an outlaw gang, that or a horse for a more western outlaw.

Well pirates used ships primarily so theres not really anything close to what a pirate would actually use in WoW.

No the flying alliance gunship doesnt count. If pirates had gunships they wouldnt have lived off fleecing silk traders and government ships they would have taken over the world.

- - - Updated - - -

horses etc were too expensive in terms of diet and upkeep.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Ghost horse from tol barad is also a nice fit.

Alliance BlizzCon mount for air travel, sewer rat for land.
    Yarr!
    It's a dog eat dog world out there, and I don't taste very good.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The Ghost horse from tol barad is also a nice fit.
    I always saw that as more of a mage type of mount. It's called spectral, but it looks more arcaney than ghosty.

I have the spectral gryphon from scroll of rez. Simple yet looks great and stands out. Rat from underbelly when I can't fly; my favorite mount.

Just wait till next expansion and get the giant parrot mount
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Just wait till next expansion and get the giant parrot mount
    Yeah that would be a good alternative to blizzcon mount, and for ground use pandaren racial turtles imo because they have maps and other stuff on them which seems to fit a pirate

Deleted
    I think i found one mount which seems to fit pirate theme

http://www.wowhead.com/item=143643/abyss-worm