Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I do love execute phase with Massacre. Should be a baseline talent. My dps is high, but comparing % with other wars on warcraft logs I vary a lot. Still can't post links as a keyboard turner

In response to the 4 GCDs in Enrage prior to any haste buff discussion on page 9, make sure your lag tolerance is at a good setting. I was only getting 4 GCDs in Enrage for about half of the time, and then I re-adjusted my lag tolerance to be a little bit less than double my latency and I get the globals in every time now. I'm not sure if you already fixed your issue but I figured I'd mention this solution because it at least helped me.
    Warrior Armory | Rogue Armory | Priest Armory | Warlock Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

In the German official WoW forums a fellow Fury posted logs of a BT crit proccing the T21 2p bonus but not Enrage. After further inspection it seems like Enrage is only proccing off BT crits on the primary target and not on meat cleaved targets. Is this a bug/oversight or working as intended? The Enrage tool tip doesn't mention any limitation to main target hits only so I assume it should actually work the same way as the T21 2p bonus does and proc on ALL BT crits?

Deleted
    hi,

I was wondering....

we are 3 warrior in my raid group .

exec phase are really short so i choose the combi cean + valarjar.

i have some good results.

what do you think about this combo and short execute phases.

plus
    honestly i like the exec phase with massacre. but hate my low dps during the other 80%...
    i saw there is only 40K ( less than 2%) dps between both combi (if i'm not wrong....)

am i doing the good choice?

thx for your work

Quote Originally Posted by Vodomir View Post
    In the German official WoW forums a fellow Fury posted logs of a BT crit proccing the T21 2p bonus but not Enrage. After further inspection it seems like Enrage is only proccing off BT crits on the primary target and not on meat cleaved targets. Is this a bug/oversight or working as intended? The Enrage tool tip doesn't mention any limitation to main target hits only so I assume it should actually work the same way as the T21 2p bonus does and proc on ALL BT crits?
    Correct, it is intended that BT only procs Enrage off crits against the primary target.

While it seems counter-intuitive, it would cause enrage to be far too reliable with even a low crit chance. An average ~17% crit chance would become:
    2 targets - 31%
    3 targets - 43%
    4 targets - 53%
    5 targets - 61%

Which sounds great to me, but devalues crit even harder, and makes it a bit too easy to keep up Enrage on multiple targets.

Is there any source for this to be intended? The tool tip doesn't state so afaik.

My bigger problem is how Meat Cleaver is only 50% damage instead of more. Albeit to be fair, 100% damage with how powerful Rampage is right now with Bloodbath would probably be pretty ridiculous.

Hello, still can't post links to my logs, but looking at rankings for my heroic kills, against all parsings my best is against Imonar for some reason, it's strangely low on Aggramar (though I have only 1 heroic kill so far, and I think I had a 30 stack Juggernaut fall off when he did his big fire aoe, right when I had BC/Avatar ready). My ilvl is 951 and I should be doing better overall against others within that range.

(you can see it if you add this after warcraftlogs.com)
    /rankings/character/28314621/17#compare=1

Hello, I have a question about execute with Battlelord ring, 4 pc tier 21 and Battlecry. In the guide it says BC -> Bloodthirst/Massacre. I have been using BT just to get the enrage and possibly more executes, but should I be doing Rampage instead because of T21 bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by Ustadbaba View Post
    Hello, I have a question about execute with Battlelord ring, 4 pc tier 21 and Battlecry. In the guide it says BC -> Bloodthirst/Massacre. I have been using BT just to get the enrage and possibly more executes, but should I be doing Rampage instead because of T21 bonuses?
    You should be using Massacre, if you're using the Massacre ring.

Yes I am so I will try it tonight. I didn't find it clear in the guide "BC -> Bloodthirst/Massacre", it didn't imply use massacre instead of BT (for me anyway). Thanks, will see how much it helps. I am also thinking of my logs in comparison to other wars, I am not using Old War Pot on most things right now, I have hundreds in stock, but most things on heroic were farm pretty quick so using 1, maybe 2 Prolonged Power. Will be saving the Old War pots for our mythic progression. I wonder if things like that are keeping my parses a bit lower. Terrific guide btw.

I apologize ahead of time for the stupid question...I think I'm doing it wrong...

How do you all script Bloodbath into Battle Cry as a macro...?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saludin/simple
    *Tusks of Mannoroth obtained 9.5.2014

I will bear this mantle of burden alone, to give hope to all that even the smallest of individuals can tackle giants.

#showtooltip Battle Cry
    /use Bloodbath
    /use Avatar
    /use Battle Cry

Quote Originally Posted by Baly View Post
    #showtooltip Battle Cry
    /use Bloodbath
    /use Avatar
    /use Battle Cry
    The order does not matter am I right? They're all instant casts

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    The order does not matter am I right? They're all instant casts
    This is Correct

Why on earth is slaughter a physical dot that gets reduced by target armour, makes the 2p do around 11% of rampage compared to 18%.

Quote Originally Posted by Baly View Post
    #showtooltip Battle Cry
    /use Bloodbath
    /use Avatar
    /use Battle Cry
    Thanks bud! Is there a way to create a macro which will delay BB until BC is up again? Thought we wanted to delay BB until BC is up

I will bear this mantle of burden alone, to give hope to all that even the smallest of individuals can tackle giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Warcite View Post
    Thanks bud! Is there a way to create a macro which will delay BB until BC is up again? Thought we wanted to delay BB until BC is up
    ? You would only want to be using that macro when you have all three CDs up anyways. You could always just create a second macro without Avatar in it and put it in place of your BC ability on your bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    ? You would only want to be using that macro when you have all three CDs up anyways. You could always just create a second macro without Avatar in it and put it in place of your BC ability on your bars.
    True true. Was just seeing if there was some line you could use in the macro to delay casting BB until BC comes off cooldown. As of now when I use it, it'll cast BB even when BC is on cooldown. Or is that something I'll just have to monitor myself?

Thanks for all your help, sorry for sounding confusing!

Quote Originally Posted by Warcite View Post
    True true. Was just seeing if there was some line you could use in the macro to delay casting BB until BC comes off cooldown. As of now when I use it, it'll cast BB even when BC is on cooldown. Or is that something I'll just have to monitor myself?

Thanks for all your help, sorry for sounding confusing!
    You only ever want to use BB in conjunction with BC, never by itself. The only exception you would use it like that would be if you were at the very end of a fight and BB is up but BC isn't and BC won't come off cooldown.