The site is currently in read-only mode.

The site is currently in read-only mode
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Can anyone solo the mythic Karazan up to Midnight for the mount as fury? I cant even get past opera at 960.

have you tried using bracers and/or furious charge? Or you can just go prot

It depends on which opera you get. Westfall Story is fairly easy so long as you dodge, as is Wikket if you obey mechanics. The Beauty and the Beast one is the hardest by a fair margin, the broom is a total pain in the butt and you can take a lot of damage from the pot and the final boss. Run Carnage so that you have a more front-loaded burst, execute isn't very important.

When I solo Mythics I just put on either Prydaz or bracers along with the pants. A bit less DPS for far more survivability is a good trade-off.

War machine didn't work for me this week on high command 0% uptime on any adds. Bug or intended ? (europe)

War Machine is bugged on that fight and Mythic Vari (as well as multiple other instances, sounds like it doesn't work properly on adds specifically summoned from bosses themselves), hopefully gonna be fixed in the patch tomorrow.

Question,

For Argus, and the buffs during phase 1:

If we are using the Pantheon trinket, I am assuming we want the Crit Mastery buff correct?
    My rationale is, any procs of the Pantheon trinket while under the Haste Vers buff, will cause Haste to be our primary stat instead of Mastery.

Or, is the better stat weight combination of Haste & Vers, outweigh the temporary buff to crit?
    Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    It depends on which opera you get. Westfall Story is fairly easy so long as you dodge, as is Wikket if you obey mechanics. The Beauty and the Beast one is the hardest by a fair margin, the broom is a total pain in the butt and you can take a lot of damage from the pot and the final boss. Run Carnage so that you have a more front-loaded burst, execute isn't very important.

When I solo Mythics I just put on either Prydaz or bracers along with the pants. A bit less DPS for far more survivability is a good trade-off.
    Ok thanks, I will try using bracers and Prydaz together, and run carnage and furious charge. What about Midnight? Is it just like on heroic where I save CDs for when Huntman comes down and just dodge stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Ok thanks, I will try using bracers and Prydaz together, and run carnage and furious charge. What about Midnight? Is it just like on heroic where I save CDs for when Huntman comes down and just dodge stuff?
    Yeah, just bear with it on Midnight (the only real source of damage is the debuff which you can easily eat with survivability leggies) and save your offensive CDs. When the huntsman comes out, blow him up with everything. I don't know how geared you are, but if you have Antorus normal+ gear you should be able to burst him down before he uses Shared Suffering.
    @Ewanar; I had my best parse using haste/versa, but that might just be coincidence as I only did it once when I accidentaly picked up the wrong orb. On paper you're better off with crit/mastery, but you kinda need to have a good, meaty BC with 3-4 stacks to make it really worthwhile so its performance may have variance that Haste/Versa does not.

Whirlwind seems to be reducing all relevant cooldowns with Odyn's Champion by 2 seconds instead of 1. Seems unintended, but I'd guess this probably doesn't affect the ST rotation. I did however use it to great effect on Mythic Archimonde to get my BC window faster to beat the Source cast.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Whirlwind seems to be reducing all relevant cooldowns with Odyn's Champion by 2 seconds instead of 1. Seems unintended, but I'd guess this probably doesn't affect the ST rotation. I did however use it to great effect on Mythic Archimonde to get my BC window faster to beat the Source cast.
    It's been a common interaction since launch, and no, doesn't affect the ST rotation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ewanar View Post
    Question,

For Argus, and the buffs during phase 1:

If we are using the Pantheon trinket, I am assuming we want the Crit Mastery buff correct?
    My rationale is, any procs of the Pantheon trinket while under the Haste Vers buff, will cause Haste to be our primary stat instead of Mastery.

Or, is the better stat weight combination of Haste & Vers, outweigh the temporary buff to crit?
    Thoughts?
    I had my best parse using haste/versa, but that might just be coincidence as I only did it once when I accidentaly picked up the wrong orb. On paper you're better off with crit/mastery, but you kinda need to have a good, meaty BC with 3-4 stacks to make it really worthwhile so its performance may have variance that Haste/Versa does not.
    Crit/Mastery is not better, on paper or otherwise.

Mastery may be a slightly better stat than Haste or Verse, but Crit is a far worse stat than any of the others.

If I get 4 piece T21 and have Soul/Valarjar, should I be using it? Running sims and it's the combo that comes out on bottom every time. As of now it's telling me to run Ceann/Soul along with 4 piece T21.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon6966 View Post
    If I get 4 piece T21 and have Soul/Valarjar, should I be using it? Running sims and it's the combo that comes out on bottom every time. As of now it's telling me to run Ceann/Soul along with 4 piece T21.

Helm and Soul should never beat Pants and Soul, if execute phase is very short then maybe Helm and Pants can beat it

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Helm and Soul should never beat Pants and Soul, if execute phase is very short then maybe Helm and Pants can beat it
    That isn't true. It depends on gear, that is why we sim. For me, the lego helm and soul ring sim better too (with 4set t21 in the cape, shoulder, hands and chest slots). That is because I have some 965 haste/mastery pants with a gem socket from a M+ chest and my best non lego helm is only 945 haste/verse. The pants offer better burst since it gens more rage with BC. The Helm will offer more consistent rage gains over time, so they can even out some. It is all dependent on the other gear you have.