Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I use talent ring and head with T21 and CoF. I'm at 32% haste with around equal amount of mastery rating and haste still sims better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep going for Haste and keep simming your gear as you get upgrades. Stats aren't as black and white as you might think.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2018-02-02 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Yeah, I also found that continuing to get more Haste paid dividends. Don't just get to 30-32% then stack Mastery. Haste also has the benefit of making the rotation smoother and a bit more consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Just sim your gear with haste and mastery enchants and go with the option that sims the highest.
    The difference between enchants is so trivial as to not even matter. I wouldn't worry about it that much.

What about the following rotation at execute with the ring?

"Rampage->BC->Execute->Massacre->Execute->Execute"

It differs from the specified at the 1st page. But here we have ~1.3Rampages + 3Executes in BC

And if we play "BC->Massacre->Execute->Execute->Massacre" (as at 1st page), we have only 2Rampages + 2Executes in BC
    Even if we play "Rampage/Massacre->BC->Massacre->Execute->Execute->Rampage", we have only ~2.3Rampages + 2Executes in BC

Don't you think "~1.3Ramp + 3Exec" is better than "~2.3Ramp + 2Exec" ? Especially at high Jagger stacks

Or i'm mistaken in something?
    Archi, comment plz, thanks!
    Last edited by mux; 2018-02-03 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mux View Post
    Or i'm mistaken in something?
    Archi, comment plz, thanks!
    How many Rampages/Executes you fit into Battle Cry is dependent on how much Haste you have. Don't get caught up on the "ideal", because it won't ever play out that way - the ruleset stays the same:

Spam Execute, use Massacre to maintain rage & Enrage.

If you have a Massacre proc before Battle Cry, use it so that you're enraged going into BC. If you can't get enraged before BC, use Execute first in BC to get yourself a Massacre proc and then use it. If you're not using the ring, use Bloodthirst at the start of Execute instead.

Hi there man.
    So my problem here is this one:
    Got Flickering Ember of Rage 960, but traits sucks (as you can see in the next image)
    imgur.com/a/FEBgY

While my actual relic is a Hellfire Ignition Switch 950, where I got really nice traits (see image below):
    imgur.com/a/n3Zp4

Made some tests with Raidbots and it gives me really low difference, while on the SimC it gives me a difference of 150k dps in favor of the Hellfire 950.
    See the images below:
    imgur.com/a/GhiV9
    imgur.com/a/QF9D4

PD: Sorry I didn't post images or links, but can't because I don't have too many post in the forums

Hi there man.
    So my problem here is this one (can't upload images yet because I barely write in forums...yay):
    Got Flickering Ember of Rage 960, but traits sucks (as you can see in the next image)
    imgur.com/a/FEBgY

While my actual relic is a Hellfire Ignition Switch 950, where I got really nice traits (see image below):
    imgur.com/a/n3Zp4

Made some tests with Raidbots and it gives me really low difference, while on the SimC it gives me a difference of 150k dps in favor of the Hellfire 950.
    See the images below (Different images because I tried different traits on the new relic, 1st image with 1-1 and 2nd 2-3):
    imgur.com/a/GhiV9
    imgur.com/a/QF9D4

So the question is: Is this real? Like is not worth putting the new relic? On iLvl game tells me it would give me +3 iLvl.
    Thx for the answer.

PD: Sorry but I couldn't upload images or write links because I don't have many posts in forums.
    Last edited by BluBlaBlu; 2018-02-08 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BluBlaBlu View Post
    Hi there man.
    So my problem here is this one (can't upload images yet because I barely write in forums...yay):
    imgur.com/a/FEBgY

imgur.com/a/n3Zp4

See the images below (Different images because I tried different traits on the new relic, 1st image with 1-1 and 2nd 2-3):
    imgur.com/a/GhiV9
    imgur.com/a/QF9D4

So the question is: Is this real? Like is not worth putting the new relic? On iLvl game tells me it would give me +3 iLvl.
    Thx for the answer.

PD: Sorry but I couldn't upload images or write links because I don't have many posts in forums.
    Not sure where you are getting a 150k difference, the sim shows 18k in favor of the 950 which seems accurate since it has Unrivaled Strength. Unrivaled Strength is worth ~6 ilvls, so not having it on your 960 relic really devalues it.

The guide says :

Multi-target
    Spoiler: Hide
    Two+ targets
    Bloodthirst on cooldown, Whirlwind ahead of Raging Blow whenever Meat Cleaver is not up, otherwise continue to use Raging Blow and Furious Slash to fill.

Shouldnt it be WW ahead of Rampage

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Termak View Post
    The guide says :

Multi-target
    Two+ targets
    Bloodthirst on cooldown, Whirlwind ahead of Raging Blow whenever Meat Cleaver is not up, otherwise continue to use Raging Blow and Furious Slash to fill.

No, it shouldn't. The way I read it, it's about priority and not about the sequence of skills. When filling, WW has a higher priority than RB/FS while Meat Cleaver isn't up. Once Meat Cleaver is up, you continue to fill with RB/FS over WW.

Quote Originally Posted by Termak View Post
    The guide says :

Multi-target
    Two+ targets

It says that when BT is on cooldown, you WW if you don't have Meat Cleaver, and if you do you use RB or FS,
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Are we holding CDs for execute phase these days?
    Don't remember reading this in the guide, but that may explain why I'm falling way behind in execute damage

Also the guide says to use BT after rampage. Problem with this is a lot of times it BT that caps my rage to use rampage. So I end up doing rampage, then 2 RBs then BT.
    But why would you want to risk losing the enrage from rampage by doing one BT, when you can do RBs in that same time which do more damage and have a lower CD?

Also I end up pushing back BT a lot cause two FS cant quite fit inside the CD of BT. Otherwise I'd have to wait for BT to come back up when I could be pressing another button.
    Last edited by galvin; 2018-02-10 at 08:55 PM.

Deleted
    I think we are holding CDs for execute if the fight is very short and you know for sure that you can use your CDs only once. On longer fights you can use your CDs multiple times during execute. I think the main point for delaying CDs is to use your last set of CDs during high Juggernaut stacks.

If you are comparing your execute dps for other warrior is logs. Be sure to check how long execute phase was, how many BC were used and amount of Juggernauts.

I believe the guide is not telling you to always use BT after Rampage. It is telling that BT is right after Rampage in priority. Of course, if your BT gets you to 100 rage, you will use Rampage then RB.

You will use BT on cd for rage gen witch leads to high Rampage usage and high enrage uptime.

Hi Archimtiros ! Thanks for your guide and sharing so useful informations

I don't know if someone ask this question to you : New allied races have been added, is there any change in the racial top dps ? Is Troll still first choice for fury ? I heard void elf is OP for Arms...

What on CoF these days? Do I still farm Eli, or just use Mythic Scourge? Last update is not reflected in the guide (3 sec, which shaves off approx 6 sec, if we go by the guide method of approximating it).

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    What on CoF these days? Do I still farm Eli, or just use Mythic Scourge? Last update is not reflected in the guide (3 sec, which shaves off approx 6 sec, if we go by the guide method of approximating it).
    There are a few posts on it later in the thread, and the trinket ranking is updated, just not the logic example used to prove it.

TLDR: It's still BiS, unless you have a disproportionately strong SS, and even then, CoF is better for any AoE/MT encounter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keriam View Post
    Hi Archimtiros ! Thanks for your guide and sharing so useful informations

I don't know if someone ask this question to you : New allied races have been added, is there any change in the racial top dps ? Is Troll still first choice for fury ? I heard void elf is OP for Arms...
    Void Elf is mediocre for Fury and currently BiS for Arms, though that will change in BfA.

Deleted
    Whats the current best AoE trinket, atm I'm choosing my ilvl 1000 khaz over my umbral 915s as they feel weak af,
    should I be using the umbrals or is there something better to chase after.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Power View Post
    Whats the current best AoE trinket, atm I'm choosing my ilvl 1000 khaz over my umbral 915s as they feel weak af,
    Forgefiend's gives me the best result in AoE fights. In high M+ as well since packs often live long enough for the mines to detonate.

I also tried to alternate CoF for a 950 Scourgewind in a Heroic run and the results were no bueno on every fight but one (Imonar) and I sim lower with it as well. So for general information I'm pretty sure Convergence is still BiS unless you manage to grab a 970+ Scourgewind, and even then you will lose out on some juicy BC opportunities, especially on fights like High Command, Eonar or Coven.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Power View Post
    The Terminus Signaling Beacon. You can't loot it from the boss directly nor coin it, so you'll need loot council or someone to trade it to you.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08