Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nam44600 View Post
    raidbots does not support statistics "caps"?
    he asks me to put a neck that I just got but I go down to 24% haste

ty
    That's not what a cap is or how stats work. Raidbots is working fine.

Deleted
    Hey, always playing Arms so have to ask few questions:

- I have 905 CoF and 910+socket Arcano, Raidbots tells me Arcano is better, but I don't see it competing here(explanation section still speaks of 4sec CoF, while it is 3sec now)? - Assuming CoF is better for Raids, will I still use it in M+ or replace it with the arcano there (less attacking uptime than raidboss)?

Then some M+ and Talent questions:
    - I assume for Tyrannical weeks the normal raidbuild makes most sense.
    - For Teeming weeks it's surely Wrecking Ball, but also Carnage and LegoHelm+LegoLegs?
    - what about trashweek without teeming, do you guys go Wrecking ball and/or Carnage?

Thanks guys!

Edit:
    - And when I do replace CoF, will I still Bloodbath only together with BattleCry? -> Yes, BC + BB together 4 eva <3
    - Oh and Lv15 Talent in m+ still War Machine? Or standard Endless Rage? -> If you can proc War Machine (such as in m+) it's better.
    Last edited by mmoc566a9abf7a; 2018-04-02 at 02:14 AM.

Deleted
    I only got 2p-set so far but everytime i experiment in raidbot around with trinkets, example: seeping scourgewing 945 and khaz 1000 against khaz 1000 and 910 cof, seeping and khaz wins against cof on my warr, legendarys i got are ceann and kiljaeden

Is the 4p-set so strong or soul of the battlelord and valarjar push cof to be best in slot? every fury in the top 10 hc and mythic ranks uses cof at least.

Just asking to be sure, farming argunite and elisande is somewhat tiresome and it would suck if i simply didn't notice a cof hotfix or my current gear&legys hold the simulation of it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaecks View Post
    I only got 2p-set so far but everytime i experiment in raidbot around with trinkets, example: seeping scourgewing 945 and khaz 1000 against khaz 1000 and 910 cof, seeping and khaz wins against cof on my warr, legendarys i got are ceann and kiljaeden

Is the 4p-set so strong or soul of the battlelord and valarjar push cof to be best in slot? every fury in the top 10 hc and mythic ranks uses cof at least.

Just asking to be sure, farming argunite and elisande is somewhat tiresome and it would suck if i simply didn't notice a cof hotfix or my current gear&legys hold the simulation of it back.
    I think 2P is not enough to play Bloodbath. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but CoF is crazy strong because of the 4P+Bloodbath. I know that in my case, without CoF, and only 2P, Inner Rage was simming higher. Only when I got 4P did bloodbath take over, and not by a lot.

Also, CoF is really good on some fights (same for M+), as it allows you to have BC for every major add phase etc. Whereas on sim, on Patchwerk, Scourge could sim higher, as another poster said a few posts above.
    Last edited by Jngizu; 2018-04-01 at 04:17 PM.

PSA: War Machine is finally implemented in SimulationCraft

Not in a build yet, but checked into the legion code (but not the BfA ptr yet) and can be checked out and run if you do your own builds. Will appear in a nightly build soon.

Edit: Has been in all the legion nightly/weekly builds since April 13.
    Last edited by penguinlust; 2018-04-24 at 05:35 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbar View Post
    1. Kill Elisande on every difficulty, and use the seal on each kill. Pray.
    2. Spend argunite on Relinquished trinkets. Pray.
    3. Get frustrated and angry when you don't get CoF.
    4. Go to 1.
    I've also heard about a trick to change loot specialization to Arms for the Elisande fight, as Arms only has 4 actual loot items (aside from the usual AP/Gold drops) while Fury has 5 or 6 (don't remember the exact number). Smaller loot pool equals higher chance for one specific item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless the drop rates are affected by specific loot specializations, then yes if Arms has less loot on the table for Elisande compared to Fury, you'd have a better chance at getting a CoF.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Last night, I was surprise how my dps was not terrible as usual since the last month are so. I found out I had my 950 seeping scourgewing instead of my 890 CoF with a socket. I know 1 raid lockout is not statistically good but I saw a good 10% increase, while simc tell me both setup should be really close, COF being ahead. I'm waiting for logs to be post to double check.
    Last edited by Zequill; 2018-05-02 at 02:25 PM.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Sometimes using CoF BC refresh almost 12 seconds earlier than OF. Should I use BC and wait it reset again to use OF? Actually, I should ALWAYS use OF w/ BC, just like BB or I can use them separate?
    Last edited by Gordetowsky; 2018-05-02 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broland View Post
    Sometimes using CoF BC refresh almost 12 seconds earlier than OF. Should I use BC and wait it reset again to use OF? Actually, I should ALWAYS use OF w/ BC, just like BB or I can use them separate?
    Check out the guide you're replying to.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Check out the guide you're replying to.
    Thanks for no help, anyway. If i'm replying here, that's because the guide isnt that much clear. You should save your time instead give ppl answers like this.

The guide says:

Battle Cry should be used on cooldown as much as possible, to avoid wasting Convergence procs.
    Odyn's Fury is best used during Battle Cry, after Rampage, and while Enraged.
    Convergence of Fates will cause Battle Cry to come off cooldown before Odyn's Fury, desyncing them. Delay Odyn's Fury for Battle Cry, rather than the other way around.

My question was: is it a big problem delay OF that much? That much I mean "use BC and wait it reset again to use OF".

10+ Year Old Account
    Save OF.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Thanks for no help, anyway. If i'm replying here, that's because the guide isnt that much clear. You should save your time instead give ppl answers like this.

The guide says:

Battle Cry should be used on cooldown as much as possible, to avoid wasting Convergence procs.
    Convergence of Fates will cause Battle Cry to come off cooldown before Odyn's Fury, desyncing them. Delay Odyn's Fury for Battle Cry, rather than the other way around.

My question was: is it a big problem delay OF that much? That much I mean "use BC and wait it reset again to use OF".
    As the guide says, use Odyn's Fury during Battle Cry, and delay Odyn's Fury for Battle Cry. As for how "big" of a problem it is, well that's kind of relative to when/where/how often you do it. Short answer is don't - just use OF during BC.

The guide says:

You answered your own question in your reply.

I pointed you back to the written source for the answer.

The author of the source also referred you to it, albeit with some additional clarification - but the information is right there. The words are just arranged differently in the reply.

I'm sorry you didn't find my reply helpful.

Edit: spelling
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Learning/optimizing Fury rotation questions:
    (No Tier or Massacre talent)

In Execute range, are you supposed to stop trying to build up rage to 100 for Frothing Berserker, and just dump everything into Executes?
    What about Rampage then? Should I be using it to get enraged? If I'm building my rage high enough for a Rampage, should I be going for Frothing at 100 so 1-2 Executes do more damage or just Rampage as soon as it's available?
    Should I ever Execute when not enraged?

Juggling Frothing Berserker during Execute
    Does not work with Bloodbath.
    What does this mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Do you use Rampage <100 rage when BT is on cd and you're not enraged?

Quote Originally Posted by melano View Post
    Do you use Rampage <100 rage when BT is on cd and you're not enraged?
    If you have the Frothing Berserker talent, no, you wait until 100 rage to Rampage.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    so with the pre patch closing in will there be a small guideish thingy bout the sims talents and all that or it already is somewhere and i missed it, cuz from what i've seen on wowhead n icyveins not even the talents aren't in order with the rotations, (dragon roar on both tier 6 and 7 with no siegebreaker in sight, and in rotation it's siegebreaker also 1st to drop in for example) is that a missed typo or im not reading things right ?