Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ...
    Thanks for the thread.

Pandaren Monk Explicit Teemo Nudes's Avatar
    I picked up on my BM monk with like 2 hours to go before realms went down, and kept wiping. Changed over to my DH and got it on the second try.
    It's not even fair how much easier it was.

If they do similar challenges again they need to fucking balance them better.
    Anyway; now I feel bad for not sticking with it and keep trying. There is a chance I would've gotten it on some of the other tanks and eventually even BM monk.

Finished it at 30/36, missing Arcane and Frost Mage, and the Healer ones except Druid.

I guess I could've done the Mage ones eventually, as some other Healers, given the time, but I while I understood what to do, the relics I had were... suboptimal (Frost was even missing one until last night) so I eventually succumbed to tiny mistakes.
    Arcane felt similar to Demo, and Frost to Balance, but it was noticeable they weren't my 'mainspec' for the alt, or even an offspec of my main.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Anyway; now I feel bad for not sticking with it and keep trying. There is a chance I would've gotten it on some of the other tanks and eventually even BM monk.
    Absolutely, I should've at least attempted many challenges earlier, learned a lot during the last 10 days alone, I'd say half of the ones I hadn't done some months ago (did Agatha minus Unholy, Guardian) would've been doable even without the overloaded Artifacts.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; Today at 10:32 AM. Reason: 36 - 2 - 4 = 30, not 31
    What does it do? Ask TokenSplainer! | Keep track of your Possessions