Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Pretty sure its gonna be another easy WF for Method, they are just too strong, especially tactic wise. Exorsus should be 2nd if other guilds dont push harder and give them competition. On the other hand its gonna be interesting to see how Future is gonna do with all "star players"in it.

What are people thinking will be the first big road block, or even first "hard" boss like sisters was in ToS?

Antorus is looking to be so fucking awesome, i can barely wait a whole more day! The mythic timer overlaps are pretty brutal so far. My view of the bosses:

1. Fel Reaver - who can say no to a classic TBC fel reaver on roids!
    2. Hounds - reminds me a bit of Shannox in Firelands, really awesome dynamic boss!
    3. Antoran High Command - pods mechanics seem super fun and all 3 are different, and the bosses do totally different stuff. This is a whole new approach to your typical council boss.
    4. Portal Keeper - having to carry the flames around, different planes
    5. Eonar - Quake 3 boss, jump pads, interesting adds waves not just 1 melee 1 ranged type of mobs
    6. Imonar - fighting vs engineering, on Mythic the last bridge transition is gonna look insane i cant wait for a movie on this one!
    7. Kingaroth - Massive guy combined with Fel Reavers, shit flying, rotating, bombs everywhere, what an absolute clusterfuck of awesomeness
    8. Varimathras - just the lore behind him makes me love it and the Coven filling the room with different gasses, ah...
    9. Coven - 4 council fight on mythic involving torturing titans
    10. Aggramar - awesome. thats it, just awesome
    11. Argus - finally my MoS neck will have a purpose! Also, just what a fight, insane.

hypethrusters to maximum! hope we get some juicy drama too!

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    What are people thinking will be the first big road block, or even first "hard" boss like sisters was in ToS?
    Probably Portal keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Limit is reformed, if none of them got banned from this slap on the wrist ban wave that went out a week ago then they will be fine this tier
    I miss you champ, come say hi on EU after the tier <3
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

No bosses down yet in US, clearly mathematically impossible also X boss in "Vanilla" lasted Y amount of days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    No bosses down yet in US, clearly mathematically impossible also X boss in "Vanilla" lasted Y amount of days.
    I heard rumors that LFR is harder than heroic this tier. Can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Um the servers are down if I am correct.

EDIT: Now they are back up
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2017-11-28 at 01:17 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

This one goes to the US, I'm sure. *bursts out laughing*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Um the servers are down if I am correct.
    some American streamers are already streaming. but like eu, the servers reset at 9 am which is in 4 hours. give or take.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    M Sister was never a road block man (let alone a big one)... The first roadblock in ToS was Mistress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am expecting Eonar to be fun in LFR
    I'm expecting it to be gutted beyond recognition. Maybe like only 1 portal spawn, and she generates energy passively

Raid looks super easy so far.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I'm going to take a guess and say your watching Mythic raiders pug a normal mode raid.

Color me super surprised...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, a super easy Antorus could be a knee jerk reaction to how hard ToS was, 500+ pulls to get in the top 100 US was pretty cancer lol. I expect it to be more difficult towards the end though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I'm going to take a guess and say your watching Mythic raiders pug a normal mode raid.

Color me super surprised...
    No, I'm watching Asmongold with a bunch of randoms plow through it. It's not even that it's just normal, there are barely any mechanics. One boss is just a tank n spank then you avoid some things on the floor and repeat.

No, I'm watching Asmongold with a bunch of randoms plow through it. It's not even that it's just normal, there are barely any mechanics. One boss is just a tank n spank then you avoid some things on the floor and repeat.
    Normal has been pretty easy this whole expansion. If heroic is this way, then I'll be a little worried.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that is first one....... Wait til the end

Its normal, the old Flex difficulty, its supposed to be that easy.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

And? I remember plowing through normal Nighthold with pugs day 1 up until Krosus or something, and clearing the entire place with pugs week 2. Don't be surprised if a Mythic guild loaded up with titanforged shit can demolish a Normal raid. Heroic should be more of a stop.