Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    This is true, but SE Michigan.... it's kinda the main industry around here. Maybe I'm just too used to it to know better.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess? That sounds a lot more heroic than "avoiding paperwork," which is what I am actually doing.
    Maybe if you were a better employee you could get more time off. Clearly you don't work hard so they aren't going to give you time off. And quit saying its standard for 10 days off. Or at least specify for your shitty field. Google, facebook, amazon, godaddy all don't even have a set amount of time for their employees to take off. You take off what you need when you want. Because you're an adult and don't need to be told how much your allowed to take off. I bet your garbage company makes you dress up even if you never interact with customers. Good thing that trend is dying in the tech world and they let you wear whatever the fuck you want because lol who cares.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    "I have a friend whose mother"

So you have no practical experience in the job market yourself, I see. Please come back and tell me all about your weeks and weeks of paid vacation and amazing salary when you do so I can apply and leave my "garbage" company.
    if youre gonna go that route then i guess you're lying too.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Maybe if you were a better employee you could get more time off. Clearly you don't work hard so they aren't going to give you time off. And quit saying its standard for 10 days off. Or at least specify for your shitty field. Google, facebook, amazon, godaddy all don't even have a set amount of time for their employees to take off. You take off what you need when you want. Because you're an adult and don't need to be told how much your allowed to take off. I bet your garbage company makes you dress up even if you never interact with customers. Good thing that trend is dying in the tech world and they let you wear whatever the fuck you want because lol who cares.

- - - Updated - - -

if youre gonna go that route then i guess you're lying too.
    hopefully you get enough sunlight through your basement window

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    hopefully you get enough sunlight through your basement window
    thats mean!

Limit should stream progression now that they got passed, imo

Coven prog tn =)

List of streamers can be found on the big dumb guild website. I'd post a link but hey, im too new )=

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think anything can top the level of autism that drives people to create a dedicated account to troll tier progression threads holy shit lads weaponized autism needs to be a crime

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

You guys seen Mindhunter? It's pretty good. First episode was like 9/10, the middle was fairly boring but the ending it goes back up to like a 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    You guys seen Mindhunter? It's pretty good. First episode was like 9/10, the middle was fairly boring but the ending it goes back up to like a 9/10
    Didn't really enjoy it I felt like it was building all season and then nothing happened

I didn't like the 1st episode.

Liked the middle of the season, and the last episode was great.

I loved how they started the episodes with the little scenes about BTK. Weird guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    mindhunter was really good, it felt more like character development and a build up for the future seasons with the clips of the BTK killer and I would assume they'll be going back to that crime in the first episode

peep dark my guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    mindhunter was really good, it felt more like character development and a build up for the future seasons with the clips of the BTK killer and I would assume they'll be going back to that crime in the first episode

peep dark my guys.
    I saw Dark suggested for me, assuming its good?

Anyone know when the china streams are starting up again?

Quote Originally Posted by Samiz View Post
    Anyone know when the china streams are starting up again?
    The top ones (Alpha, Stars) start raiding after noon (China time). In US time that would be around 9 PM PDT.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

This shit is no longer exciting already.. Every new raid it's the same old shit, same old two EU guild fighting it out.

Hey, Method.

When I'm done my degree, I want to no life it for like 2 years with you guys. Rogerbrown and I will be the very best, like no one ever was.
    Seriously though, no troll. You won't regret it.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Who would be streaming for Alpha and Stars?

NA still stuck at 9/11. The Memes

198 guilds have at least 5/11, .... who thinks The Unmaker survives reset?

Real question. What happens to mythic progression when Blizzards HQ burns in all the fires going on right now?

Stylewar is streaming Aggramar now: https://www.douyu.com/t/rswz?roomIndex=0
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals