Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Antorus, the Burning Throne Live This Week

Antorus, the Burning Throne Live This Week
    Antorus, the Burning Throne Normal and Heroic difficulty open this week!

WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List

Garothi Worldbreaker Guide - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List Felhounds of Sargeras Guide - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List
    Antoran High Command Guide - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List Portal Keeper Hasabel Guide - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List
    Eonar the Life-Binder Guide - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List Imonar the Soulhunter Guide - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List
    Kin'garoth Guide - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List The Coven of Shivarra Guide - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List
    Varimathras Guide - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List Aggramar Guide - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List
    Argus the Unmaker Guide - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List

Legendary Items and Upgrades
    With the Antorus, the Burning Throne release, you can upgrade your legendary items to item level 1000 by completing another collection quest and all legendary items obtained from now on will drop at item level 1000.

Unlock Schedule
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    • November 28: Normal and Heroic difficulties
    • December 5: Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder wing 1
    • December 19: Raid Finder wing 2
    • January 2: Raid Finder wing 3
    • January 16: Raid Finder wing 4

Tier 21 Armor Sets
    Tier 21 armor sets drop from bosses in Antorus, the Burning Throne.

World of Warcraft Tier 21 Armor Sets

AskMrRobot - Pantheon Trinkets
    Our friends at AskMrRobot have a nice explanation of how the Pantheon trinkets (Path of the Titan) will work!

Raidbots Updates
    Our friends over at Raidbots have updated their cloud based SimulationCraft tool for Antorus.

WoWDB Addon Data Collection
    Quickly populating the database with new additions is done with the help of many players. The more people that contribute data, the more accurate and quickly we can update the database.

To help out, just click here if you have the Twitch Desktop App already installed.

When you are playing the addon will gather data and save it. When you are done playing, Twitch will see the game close and upload the collected data from the addon.

Last edited by chaud; 2017-11-27 at 05:27 PM.

I think you mean Insignia of the Grand Army (name?) is the reward from Death of a Titan

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there a Mount datamined which you get from a Quest from killing the last boss on Normal or higher ?

Will the new level scaling come with this update?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Wasn't there a Mount datamined which you get from a Quest from killing the last boss on Normal or higher ?
    Blood of a Titan - Kirin Tor Summoning Crystal

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    Will the new level scaling come with this update?
    Nope, that was a Patch 7.3.5 feature.

Deleted
    Item upgrade quest is as dull as previous. Exact copy, with different name. Could quest team at least try to put some effort next time?

there's an error in the News. It states that the new legendary ring is dropped by Argus and does not count towards the legendary item cap. I assume Amanthul's Vision was meant instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know if the essence quest can be started after killing the first boss in Antorus, or will I have to fly back to Dalaran before starting the quest? I'm logging my character at the gate as my guild is running a full clear as soon as servers come up, so knowing this ahead of time would be quite helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    Does anyone know if the essence quest can be started after killing the first boss in Antorus, or will I have to fly back to Dalaran before starting the quest? I'm logging my character at the gate as my guild is running a full clear as soon as servers come up, so knowing this ahead of time would be quite helpful.
    You should be fine, after Nighthold these type of tokens were chaned to currency, so that you could collect them without the quest in your log. So you can start collecting without getting the quest, unless they mess that up a bit for a few hours like last time, I know a few people got screwed, then it got changed. Also. Taking the time to turn in your 3 emissaries, opening your mythic weekly and that one-time quest giving you 10 currency could be enough to upgrade your first lego before you even step in.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I thought that Antorus was coming with 7.3.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Vailyn View Post
    I thought that Antorus was coming with 7.3.5?
    Nope. 7.3.5 are some 8.0 systems and small bits of content like a preview version of the new BG. Which is why that patch hasn't even hit the PTR yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nope. 7.3.5 are some 8.0 systems and small bits of content like a preview version of the new BG. Which is why that patch hasn't even hit the PTR yet.
    Totally misunderstood that. Was really looking forward to level scaling sooner than later. Ion made it sound at Blizzcon like 7.3.5 wouldn't be too long of a wait. Do we have an opinion of when it might come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Vailyn View Post
    Totally misunderstood that. Was really looking forward to level scaling sooner than later. Ion made it sound at Blizzcon like 7.3.5 wouldn't be too long of a wait. Do we have an opinion of when it might come out?
    The last dev Q&A said "quite soon" IIRC. Last week was a holiday.

Does legendary from the quest reset BLP for that spec? All specs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    You should be fine, after Nighthold these type of tokens were chaned to currency, so that you could collect them without the quest in your log. So you can start collecting without getting the quest, unless they mess that up a bit for a few hours like last time, I know a few people got screwed, then it got changed. Also. Taking the time to turn in your 3 emissaries, opening your mythic weekly and that one-time quest giving you 10 currency could be enough to upgrade your first lego before you even step in.
    I'm hoping I'll be fine just going in. We don't have time for any of the things you mentioned. When I said the moment the raid opens, I mean literally the moment it opens we're zoning in and starting. We do a straight through normal clear as soon as servers come up. Its been something my guild has done for each raid release this expansion. Its kind of a tradition before all our raid teams break off to do their heroic clears.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Does legendary from the quest reset BLP for that spec? All specs?
    Since source is complete unrelated to most legendaries, we can safely bet that it won't reset BLP. Just like your BLP don't reset when you equip crafted legendary.

So no balancing being done before it’s release....lol that will turn out great I’m sure...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    Last time without quest you got nothing. So pick them at least once.

I think it's pretty fucking stupid that casters are the only ones to get a new legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I think it's pretty fucking stupid that casters are the only ones to get a new legendary.
    What? Amanthul's Vision is a trinket for every class/spec. It's proc changes to whatever class/spec has it equipped. The tooltip here just shows the int dmg proc.