Poll: DisneyWorld or DisneyLand

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Disneyworld or Disneyland

Whether when you were a kid or now, which of the two did/do you really want to go over the other?

Personally I couldn't really tell the difference between the two as a kid, other than the name or that one is in Florida and I hate Florida, and the other is in California, Other than that I didn't know. I know I was always poor as fuck so both were a fantasy, but now as an adult I think, Meh!

Although I have heard Disney World was bigger, without Nickelodeon Studios being their anymore, and I hate Florida, I am going with Disneyland.

How about you was it ever your dream to go to either, or have you always been, Meh?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

None of them, no interest. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

Whether when you were a kid or now, which of the two did/do you really want to go over the other?

Personally I couldn't really tell the difference between the two as a kid, other than the name or that one is in Florida and I hate Florida, and the other is in California, Other than that I didn't know. I know I was always poor as fuck so both were a fantasy, but now as an adult I think, Meh!

Although I have heard Disney World was bigger, without Nickelodeon Studios being their anymore, and I hate Florida, I am going with Disneyland.

How about you was it ever your dream to go to either, or have you always been, Meh?
    And here I thought Disneyland was in Paris,France. I always wanted to go to the one in Florida, as I hear that it's much nicer than the one in France.

Not even a contest.

DisneyWorld is 4 giant theme parks, multiple other resort areas, etc. DisneyLand is a single park, roughly the size of DisneyWorld's Magic Kingdom.

Nickelodeon Studios is unaffiliated with Disney - it is owned by Viacom, which is (I believe?) affliated with NBC/Universal, and by extension, Universal Studios (also located in Orlando, FL).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    World. I just visited Disneyland when I went out for Blizzcon and while I enjoyed it, World was a lot better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although considering Walt Disney was a White Supremacist and Nazi Sympathizer, and the fact I am not a kid, I would probably say fuck it, and go to Universal Studios or Six Flags LOL!

Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-11-27 at 05:05 PM.

Deleted
    Although considering Walt Disney was a White Supremacist and Nazi Sympathizer, and the fact I am not a kid, I would probably say fuck it, and go to Universal Studios or Six Flags LOL!
    Ok? What does that have to do with anything?
    @OP None of both, as Kid I visited regional parks (Phantasia-Land for example).

7+ Year Old Account
    Things are much more innocent and simple when you don't put so much stock into everybody is a white supremacist.

As for OP Disney World is far superior.

Not to mention you couldn't pay me enough to visit the state of nutjobs known as California.

I'd go to Disney World, more options with the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom (with the new Avatar land), MGM studios, and Epcot, plus you also have two Universal parks and SeaWorld in the Orlando area.

Only been to a Disney World, and as a kid it was kind of cool. No interest now and since I have no kids or plans to have any, I'll never have to visit either again.

7+ Year Old Account

[IMG]https://s-i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/386750/slide_386750_4644934_free.jpg[IMG]
    Do you have evidence? (Hearsay rumors are not evidence)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Do you have evidence? (Hearsay rumors are not evidence)
    Yeah, but it's pretty fucking good Hearsay and Rumors so yeah, and No I don't have any evidence besides those that have made the rounds such as during the war entertaining certain visitors, Where Disneyland was ultimately decided to be be built, it's history, and a few works from his Animation studios, yeah I am not exactly unconvinced.

But hell I love Ford Trucks and Henry Ford was just as fucked up haha, my only point is I actually love my truck and need it, Disneyworld or land not so much, and if that shit is true fuck that, I am not going to support that hate monger

10+ Year Old Account
    World is definitely "bigger and better" than Land but I still prefer Land. Both are fantastic but there is something special about Land to me. Only been to World once and it was 13 years ago which is a lifetime in Disney as things change so much but the sensory overload was way too much lol. I need to go back as an adult to get another pass at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    World is definitely "bigger and better" than Land but I still prefer Land. Both are fantastic but there is something special about Land to me. Only been to World once and it was 13 years ago which is a lifetime in Disney as things change so much but the sensory overload was way too much lol. I need to go back as an adult to get another pass at it.
    Yeah everybody kind of keeps telling me about that when I ask about either "Oh soo much has changed" even if they were there like less than 5 years ago, I give Disney Credit they seem to keep things appearing fresh.