Poll: How often do you go the gym?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    I try to go 3-4 times a week, but Christmas and New Years have messed that up for me. I did a few quick at home workouts instead.
    Christmas completely messed up my gym time. The alcohol and baked goods just compounded it all and I ended up gaining 10 pounds.

I try to go to the gym 3-4 times a week + jogs whenever possible. But there are blockages at work and throwing sports for a week

I have been going consistently for a while. At first i used a candito program (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzQNWHbGRj8) which i made some progress on but once I switched to a physiqz plan my results really increased a lot. I think it was because of the "DUP" which is where the sets and reps are always altered to keep your body guessing (https://physiqz.com/powerlifting-programs/). Are there any other powerlifters on here? Looks like mostly bodybuilding or fitness peeps

What can of game is that? Never heard of it.

I am a gym lover and never miss it .Going to gym is my need ,as it makes my body very energetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did for a few months, wasn't for me because I didn't like it to be in a "room" with no fresh air, instead I am running and driving bike outside with fresh air.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why suffer horrible for 50-60-70 years in a gym or doing sports, in order to live 2-3 years longer, when you can relax instead and enjoy life for 70 years without hardship?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

15+ Year Old Account
    I got too lazy to go to the gym. I bought a bunch of weights and a treadmill. I used the treadmill once. For about 500m. That was sometime in November I think.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Why suffer horrible for 50-60-70 years in a gym or doing sports, in order to live 2-3 years longer, when you can relax instead and enjoy life for 70 years without hardship?
    Some people enjoy it and like to better themselves. Fatties are too lazy to do anything.

suffer? uokm8

my buddy hooked up his laptop to his stair master. He plays and gets exercise at the same time.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

It comes down to what your aim in life is.

A challenging life with self-discipline, where you reap grand rewards.
    An easy life, aimed at short lived joy, which ultimately leads to regret.

"Suffer the pain of self discipline, or suffer the pain of regret"

Well I have a membership and I like to say that I do, but really I don't.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I work out at home, saves money and gives me privacy. I missed doing so this weekend because I slipped and fell like a dingus and hurt myself. As soon as my back stops hurting I'll make sure to do so.

Monday-Tuesday - Thursday - Friday

2-3 times per week is the best

Unfortunately, I do not have much time to devote his part of the sport, but as soon as I have the opportunity, I go to run

6 days a week at the gym, abs at home. I rely heavily on advanced calisthenics at this point. I dont find nearly as much enjoyment separating workouts by sets / reps as a general routine. Circuits are my jam.