Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

BIS in T21 havoc!

Hey guys!

Anyone have any idea, what the bis tier pieces as well as trinkets looks like for the new tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemche View Post
    Hey guys!

Anyone have any idea, what the bis tier pieces as well as trinkets looks like for the new tier?
    Good crit items that have mastery on them.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemche View Post
    Hey guys!

There's no such thing as a BIS list anymore, when we live in a world of titanforge.

As far as trinkets, the best 2 from Antorus are the Varithmas trinket (Scourgewing) and the Argus trinket (Golganeth). This is also subject to changing when it concerns titanforging, as you could get a 980 eye of command out of your weekly box which would likely be better than the scourgewing, but a definitive answer as far as sims doesn't exist yet from what I've seen
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    There's no such thing as a BIS list anymore, when we live in a world of titanforge.

As far as trinkets, the best 2 from Antorus are the Varithmas trinket (Scourgewing) and the Argus trinket (Golganeth). This is also subject to changing when it concerns titanforging, as you could get a 980 eye of command out of your weekly box which would likely be better than the scourgewing, but a definitive answer as far as sims doesn't exist yet from what I've seen
    Sims are out as there is nothing changing, but right now if you have Mythic T20 you are gonig to be stuck waiting until Mythic T21 to upgrade your gear and even then it is within margin of error that actually going Demonic spec will be better for single target(demonic also has a larger margin of error) over staying CB/Nem and just eyebeaming during CB uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    Sims are out as there is nothing changing, but right now if you have Mythic T20 you are gonig to be stuck waiting until Mythic T21 to upgrade your gear and even then it is within margin of error that actually going Demonic spec will be better for single target(demonic also has a larger margin of error) over staying CB/Nem and just eyebeaming during CB uses.
    I'm concerned about this as well. I think juggling the whole fury gen issue with eyebeam on CD (and really only wanting to use it when you need fury) and forgetting that you did or did not eyebeam your CD Meta is going to be a thing. And /or saving EB for multiple targets..These are just basics I know but in hectic Mythic fights its going to happen. Same with lack of soul fragments on ST and the fact they are lying around. Still we have RNG with the stupid demon's bite. We are so reliant on external factors most times.... moreso than most other classes I think.
    Last edited by GamerDH; 2017-11-28 at 12:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post

So it's not just me ?
    I simmed for like 2 hours straight today and couldn't find any item combination where demonic outsims chaos blades :/ (Simmed with NHC / HC gear).
    Is it safe to assume that I should still go for crit / haste gear and chaos blades until mythic ?

I got lucky and got new 4 set. Currently have mostly mythic t20 and the chaos blades build is far superior on single target.
    T21 however is far superior on aoe fights.
    So until mythic antorus we mostly have to change specs half way through the raid once the cleave fights finish.

I mean, I eventually want T21 for M+ alone but I can't really justify taking it over any of the other raiders in my guild.

I simmed and simmed but couldn't find a combo that would make T21 better for single target

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well hopefully after a while Blizzard will see people using T21 en masse, and how close to the bottom of the barrel we will be, maybe then they will re-think set bonus or other changes. Not anytime soon, since most of the people will use theirs T20 and other classes only starting to get upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreo View Post
    Well hopefully after a while Blizzard will see people using T21 en masse, and how close to the bottom of the barrel we will be, maybe then they will re-think set bonus or other changes. Not anytime soon, since most of the people will use theirs T20 and other classes only starting to get upgrades.
    Or maybe since they see that none wants the new tier they will change it.
    One can hope.

Deleted
    Hopefully not some bs like changing the 2pc into increased damage to the primary target.
    I would rather stay with cs in raids (for st) than having the 2pc gimped for cleave/aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishar View Post
    Hopefully not some bs like changing the 2pc into increased damage to the primary target.
    I would rather stay with cs in raids (for st) than having the 2pc gimped for cleave/aoe.
    True, it would be better raise the haste to 25% or increase the time that the haste buff is active to 20 secs i bealive it would help us without making us too op!

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Or maybe since they see that none wants the new tier they will change it.
    One can hope.
    Problem is this isnt just a DH thing, loads of spec from my raid team be like have to wait to mythic for new tier.
    This also been done on purpose as a good reason to remove tier next xpac so i doubt will see any major changes.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybird View Post
    Problem is this isnt just a DH thing, loads of spec from my raid team be like have to wait to mythic for new tier.
    This also been done on purpose as a good reason to remove tier next xpac so i doubt will see any major changes.
    We will see.
    In DH case we will change just due to stats and ilvl.
    The tier itself is worst that is why they need to change it a bit.
    One good thing of no tiers next exp is that we wont have this issues.

If I have heroic T20 and going to be doing heroic t21/mythic in near future, should I go for t21 or should I find haste / crit non set pieces? I like CS a lot more than demonic anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    I mean, I eventually want T21 for M+ alone but I can't really justify taking it over any of the other raiders in my guild.

I simmed and simmed but couldn't find a combo that would make T21 better for single target
    Same here.

I past on all tier piece during my guilds heroic clear this week, I'll continue to do so until they buff t21 as I have a good ilvl mythic t20 set.

But what about people that have heroic T20 mixed with 1-2 mythic pieces? Im using atm 915/930/915/930 ilvl set pieces and have in my bag two T21 pieces (930/950). Will I see dps increase with 4 pc T21?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    But what about people that have heroic T20 mixed with 1-2 mythic pieces? Im using atm 915/930/915/930 ilvl set pieces and have in my bag two T21 pieces (930/950). Will I see dps increase with 4 pc T21?
    The lower ilvl your gear the eailery you can change, everyone sooner or later will see a increase just like we did with 19>20.
    The worst part about it is ive been playing demonic since end of night hold and even im like ill just wait for mythic as most of the bit need is first half the instance.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    True, it would be better raise the haste to 25% or increase the time that the haste buff is active to 20 secs i bealive it would help us without making us too op!
    Ill reply to myself.
    it seamed i was rigth 25% on haste and a 10%+ on EB damage. Now i bealve if the tier 21 is around 15+ will compensate to change it.

Deleted
    Crit/mastery with t21 and demonic.
    Crit/haste for CS.

If you have to tell your raidlead what your bis stats are, go with crit/mastery as there are not even a handfull of usefull crit/haste items in Antorus. Get crit/haste stuff in m+.