Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Oh my...why are you so salty mate?
    Did i hurt your babies or something? o.O

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you, maybe not 20vs20 but without a doubt not 3vs3...15vs15 maybe idk, something like that.
    Ye because RBGs havent been plagued with bots due to them being able to auto target the same person faster than an actual player could ever do or insane class stacking mmm I am sure thats why Blizzard gave up on large scale pvp a long time ago if not where is the RBG tournaments at Blizzcon or at all .

As for large scale PvP plenty of other MMOs have tried and all have pretty much failed on this aspect it becomes a shit show of even less balance than what current wow has with ofc the same issues RBG has with extreme class stacking and tactics being boiled down to your guild leader telling you to attack from the south and making sure to kill everyone from x class to we need to move as a unit. This I say as someone who has been part of PvP fights in other MMOs where there have been almost 100 people on each side of the battlefield hell sometimes there being 5-7 guilds there with that many people in each guild on that note have fun with your slideshow game.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Anything below 5v5 never worked right in WoW and never will
    So thats why they REMOVED 5v5 all together from arena due to it being the most balanced format and that everyone played and loved it on that note is that also a majority of pvpers do RBGs by far it being the most popular form of PvP ever crated and not the for mentioned disaster
    Last edited by mmoc27711a7cd8; 2017-11-28 at 01:53 PM.

PvP is a MMO should be about at least 20v20,just sayin
    They do have 20 v 20, they are called battlegrounds : /

really? a warrior versatility nerf? So, with the templates -5% ... might as well be wearing cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    Ye because RBGs havent been plagued with bots due to them being able to auto target the same person faster than an actual player could ever do or insane class stacking mmm I am sure thats why Blizzard gave up on large scale pvp a long time ago if not where is the RBG tournaments at Blizzcon or at all .

As for large scale PvP plenty of other MMOs have tried and all have pretty much failed on this aspect it becomes a shit show of even less balance that what current wow has with ofc the same issues RBG has with extreme class stacking and tactics being boiled down to your guild leader telling you to attack from the south and making sure to kill everyone from x class to we need to move as a unit. This I say as someone who has been part of PvP fights in other MMOs where the have been almost 100 people on each side of the battlefield hell sometimes there being 5-7 guilds there with that many people in each guild on that note have fun with your slideshow game.

So thats why they REMOVED 5v5 all together from arena due to it being the most balanced format and that everyone played and loved it on that note is that also a majority of pvpers do RBGs by far it being the most popular form of PvP ever crated and not the for mentioned disaster
    So what,LoL is the most popular game yet it's not good by any extent

Deleted
    So what,LoL is the most popular game yet it's not good by any extent
    You are replacing facts with your opinion not to mention we are talking about a MMO here and not a MOBA feel free however to make a thread about MOBAs talking about them there you are comparing apples to oranges here. Now to the fact remains that smaller forms of PvP are much easier to balance out in MMO´s than huge large scale ones not to mention the stress they cause on servers and peoples computers. Not to mention these smaller formats have ALWAYS been more played than the bigger ones in WoW case just look at 2v2 a bracket I hate with all my heart.

Also on the LoL thing as someone who used to play LoL and now plays Dota it´s still just an opinion hell I dont like LoL but a lot of people do and there not being ANY good aspects of LoL is false even to someone who hates the game and hasent played or watched(well never watched LoL stuff) for 3 ´+ years now. I could easily just say for example its simpler than dota and is better than easing people into the genre than most other games in said genre hence it can become a gateway game for people actually looking at alternatives. Try putting more effort into an argument than just "I THINK THIS SO NOW THIS IS A FACT" it comes off as you being immature rather than trying to make a point.
    Last edited by mmoc27711a7cd8; 2017-11-28 at 02:13 PM.

Well, that sucks about Arcane, but that's a story for another day. I am happy that WW is getting some attention, especially with how much they were let down this entire time.

Deleted

As for large scale PvP plenty of other MMOs have tried and all have pretty much failed on this aspect it becomes a shit show of even less balance than what current wow has with ofc the same issues RBG has with extreme class stacking and tactics being boiled down to your guild leader telling you to attack from the south and making sure to kill everyone from x class to we need to move as a unit. This I say as someone who has been part of PvP fights in other MMOs where there have been almost 100 people on each side of the battlefield hell sometimes there being 5-7 guilds there with that many people in each guild on that note have fun with your slideshow game.
    There are mmorpg on the market with better large and small scale pvp than WoW. Blizzard are the only ones that do not care for their pvp'ers. They throw them small pieces of attention with their ridiculous "tournaments" and ignore everything else (bots, selling ratings, selling titles, etc)

Blizzard should finally stop trying. They have more than 12 years experience and all they do is creating a terrible shit show and call it pvp.

The guy didn't say they were balanced, he said the goal SHOULD be their balance...basic reading skills mate.

I play wow for PVP. I just switch around my 110s for whenever a certain one gets nerfed. Currently I am wrecking people like 3v1 as a ret pally with self healing and bubbles.

Either that or literally killing a whole BG as a MM hunter. Basically I camp FOTM to pad meters in bgs till enough ppl qq to get them nurfed.

My first 110 was an assasin rogue at the beginning of legion if that gives you an example.

No PvP tuning for Retri damage or Affli Drain Soul?
    Last edited by Daan; 2017-11-29 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunchy View Post
    I play wow for PVP. I just switch around my 110s for whenever a certain one gets nerfed. Currently I am wrecking people like 3v1 as a ret pally with self healing and bubbles.

Either that or literally killing a whole BG as a MM hunter. Basically I camp FOTM to pad meters in bgs till enough ppl qq to get them nurfed.

My first 110 was an assasin rogue at the beginning of legion if that gives you an example.
    Rogues were very unbalanced at the beginning of legion. so they were massively nerfed later on, when it comes to that kind of play descriped above.(random bgs)

Not commenting on wpvp it does not deserve one.

I quitted wow 6 months ago and consider maybe to play in the future on a classic server, cause i only started with TBC 10 or 11 years ago.

With all the annoyances of classic, it might still better to have old school rock, paper scissor pvp than that boring pvp template nonsense, that only results in different comps on top, but "balance" is not a term you can have in a mmo like wow.

Preparing a character is part of the game of an RPG - it should not be automated with generic stats and templates that got sometimes weekly changes that are not even visible in the game's interface!

You can have at best that crude, old school "balance" of old days in vanilla/tbc, but you can't balance each spec of a class, ever, nor its really any important, because, if you want to have a challenge you can play with a handicap as everyone knows the op specs anyways.

It seems classes and their specs have become only more generic and the gameplay boring over time, i'd say blizz had good intentions, but the results are disillusioning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    The guy didn't say they were balanced, he said the goal SHOULD be their balance...basic reading skills mate.
    Maybe you should also master basic reading skills mate "Anything below 5v5 never worked right in WoW and never will" it is saying it will NEVER work not that they should try to make it work so ye GJ making your self sound foolish 10/10 in fact what has worked right is pvp below 5v5 and this is as someone with 2.4k+ exp in 5v5. My post is telling you I have played large scale PvP focused MMO´s and the issues that is already in RBG´s here in wow are even worse there than it is in wow.

Maybe you should also master basic reading skills mate "Anything below 5v5 never worked right in WoW and never will" it is saying it will NEVER work not that they should try to make it work so ye GJ making your self sound foolish 10/10 in fact what has worked right is pvp below 5v5 and this is as someone with 2.4k+ exp in 5v5. My post is telling you I have played large scale PvP focused MMO´s and the issues that is already in RBG´s here in wow are even worse there than it is in wow.
    Ofc bellow 5v5 PvP has worked so well hasn't it, that's why WoW PvP is so popular...in fact i'd say that's why WoW is known for it's excelent PvP.

Your ratting doesn't say anything about the quality of the game, just that you play and most likely like it, also "PvP in a MMO should be about at least 20v20,just sayin
    Anything below 5v5 never worked right in WoW and never will" that's what the guy said.

Again, read the full sentence...

He believes, and so do i that arena should be put aside in favor of large scale PvP...it goes without saying that my opnions are my own. You don't have to agree with me on anything so just chill down mate.