Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    Deleted

Watch out Millennials, generation Z is coming! Conservatism will make a comeback

Why Democrats Should Be Losing Sleep Over Generation Z

There has been much talk about the Millennial generation being entitled, lazy, and narcissistic. And while Millennials like myself were busy fending off the harsh criticisms and stereotypes constantly flung at our generation, a whole new demographic was slowly emerging from the shadows. Hello, Generation Z! The fiscally responsible, tattoo hating, Republican leaning group, touted by conservatives as their best hope for the future, and as the antithesis of Millennials.

According to research, Gen Z is more individualistic, more conservative both socially and fiscally, and they’re already making waves of impact on our political system. Gen Z, those born in 1995 or later, is possibly the most conservative generation since World War II, and it is worrying that their impact has been completely overlooked during this election.

Oftentimes Millennials have been criticized for being notoriously liberal, but it looks like the generation right behind us has completely rebelled. A U.K. Study at The Gild did a survey of almost 2,000 adults and found that on issues like gay marriage, marijuana legalization, transgender rights, and even tattoos, 59% of Gen Z respondents described their views as ‘conservative’ and ‘moderate’.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ashleys.../#c50df7878c4a

Interesting article. There is still hope for a strong Western world after all?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The myth of inevitability takes another hit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Isn't this something that goes in cycles?

Like having conservative parents make you more likely to raise your children liberal and vise versa to some extent?

I think I remember reading about something like that, or maybe I remember wrong.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah man totally. Just look at all the students joining the conservative party and voting for Theresa May

10+ Year Old Account
    I know its a troll thread but I feel like saying, all the things conservative millennials hate about millennials are actually coming from the igen.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Isn't this something that goes in cycles?

Like having conservative parents make you more likely to raise your children liberal and vise versa to some extent?

I think I remember reading about something like that, or maybe I remember wrong.
    You are not wrong.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2017-11-28 at 09:06 PM.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

it's because the left has a shitty sense of humor and can't meme for the life of them.

therefore these kids coming up see cringey shit and get pulled more to the right by alex jones and his gay frogs.

I'm a conservative Generation Z, please tell me where I can find my fellow comrades because literally everyone I know is a Europe loving, Corbyn-licking, virtue signalling ass hat.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I'm a conservative Generation Z, please tell me where I can find my fellow comrades because literally everyone I know is a Europe loving, Corbyn-licking, virtue signalling ass hat.
    try eton mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Millennials are the best generation! We must destroy generation Z before they gain in power!

10+ Year Old Account
    It does tend to be cyclical, but society, generally, slowly progresses over time. Think of it like an up and down stock market.

Although I question the "conservative" label if they;re against rights that hurt no one else

Hello, Generation Z! The fiscally responsible, tattoo hating, Republican leaning group, touted by conservatives as their best hope for the future, and as the antithesis of Millennials.
    Who the fuck is proud of hating tattoos to the point they advertise it like that. That is some of the most petty bullshit I've seen rofl.

Forbes is pretty much the wikipedia of news. Basically anyone can write for them, about anything, but their reliability is shit for it.

Conservative rebels until they leave home and discover out that their Ayn Rand paradise of temporary piece work gigs kind of sucks. Give them time.

Deleted
    OP is firmly in the "Us vs Them, Labels are everything" camp.

There was always hope.

Deleted
    I think younger people might not be so open about it in a world where the millennials are screaming bloody murder for having a conservative opinion. Or any opinion that differs from their for that matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the subject of Corbyn, Momentum are currently purging the Labour Party of the impure.

Re-enacting the early years of the Russian Communist revolution shows they take their far left craziness really seriously.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm very conservative. I'm practically marmelade.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Bullshit.

Nobody my age or younger wants to fucking ban weed or stop gay people from getting married, and if that is your idea of conservatism then conservatism is going to die out.
    I wonder if these people are just excited that the kids are calling theirself conservatives despite their views running completely opposite to that in reality. Unless the survey is being misrepresented, its basically just the survey takers self labeling theirself.

So kids in highschool are parroting their parents views since they aren't old enough to have life experience yet? Oh yea, the world is about to flip over!
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.