Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    "What should have happened".

Yeah, no. What "should" have happened, has happened now. The makers of the game dictate that shit, not you.
    nah its possible for the creator to get their own story wrong. like mass effect 3. or battle for azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    nah its possible for the creator to get their own story wrong. like mass effect 3. or battle for azeroth.
    "Wrong" to individuals whom are in no shape or form involved in the creative process.

Yeah, fuck that.

its very possible to tell a story wrong. you should try to do some research on the science behind storytelling. expand your horizons friend.

my guess.. we are not done with that story yet. we still have our weapons to get rid of before BFA.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    Seriously we got to fight Argus who is also a Titan, what SHOULD have happened was the ending cinematic should have happened where they suck Sargeras down and then he should have been still resisting, requiring us to finish the job.

Instead our big hype moment was only seeing him for seconds before illidan got to fight him alone off camera.

Also isint an ending as big as this worthy of an actual CGI cenematic ending?

I'm unhappy and let down
    I was slightly let down aswell, but it seems that there are a lot of hints at a big surprise in the mythic fight