Thread: Sub 4 piece

Sub 4 piece

Hello,

Is it normal that I sim lower dps with 4pc T21 than 4pc T20? I sim 3% lower with t21. Is the new set bonus that garbage?

Speaking of, I was looking around on Icy-Veins and it's saying that once you get the T21 4p, you swap over to both leggo rings and start prioritizing Crit over all else with Find Weakness relics. Is there merit to this? I've been out of rogue theorycrafting for a while now, and my old sources are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Heolfrig View Post
    Speaking of, I was looking around on Icy-Veins and it's saying that once you get the T21 4p, you swap over to both leggo rings and start prioritizing Crit over all else with Find Weakness relics. Is there merit to this? I've been out of rogue theorycrafting for a while now, and my old sources are dead.
    It is technically the highest DPS, but it's such a small margin I honestly can't be bothered.

2pc T20 + 4pc T21 (double rings) = 2,146,515 DPS

4pc T21 (mantle/gloves) = 2,143,708 DPS

All that effort and not enjoying the sweet bonuses from shoulders/loves anymore? Just for ~3k DPS? No thanks.

Source: http://tc.ravenholdt.net/combination...rogue-subtlety

Any fight you will be using Shuriken Storm a lot though it is probably better to go 2pc/2pc/sholders/gloves, unless they change our 4-pc tier bonus to work in aoe situations with the upcoming tuning patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotlander View Post
    Any fight you will be using Shuriken Storm a lot though it is probably better to go 2pc/2pc/sholders/gloves, unless they change our 4-pc tier bonus to work in aoe situations with the upcoming tuning patch.
    True.. fucking blizz cant make a proper 4pc bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    True.. fucking blizz cant make a proper 4pc bonus
    they did in HFC :P

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    they did in HFC :P
    yah I meant this tier