Tyrande and Malfurion

The way they spoke of Illidan when you go and deliver his farewell apologetic-ish message is obnoxious or really bad writing.
    An expansion without addressing his survival and allegiance only to dwell in the past, not even a kkthx bye

Illidan too is a cunt and are not particularly liked by Tyrande or Malfurion, for good reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably because they know Illidan was full of shit. Not only is his "all I did was to oppose the Legion" talk bullshit, (does that include the time when he literally worked for Kil'Jaeden?), there was no reason for him to stay with the pantheon. Really, he stayed to be a warden to Sargeras? And what exactly is he supposed to do if/when Sargeras tries to break free? Illidan has no power to oppose him and will most likely just get in the way of the pantheon trying to do their job.

Illidan doesn't deserve kind words from anyone. Fuck him, glad he's gone.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

So many Illidan fanboys. Illidan is a bitch guys, deal with it. Hope Malfurion and Tyrande do it loudly in the next door room.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Illidan doesn't deserve kind words from anyone. Fuck him, glad he's gone.
    but, but sacrifice and... stuff... he deserves praise

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone should just agree that all three are cunts. Fuck em all.

Illidan is kind of shit in the character development, he worked much better as a power obsessed villain. I wouldn't be opposed to all Demon Hunter's having to stay on Argus to help as jailors. I've had just about enough of the jump all across the screen BS in raids.

illidan is too edgy. they’ve been dealing with his shit forever i would be apathetic too

Honestly, I thought Malfurion's fit well. He always had this veiled... "I know better than you, act better than you, am better than you." Attitude towards Illidan, which was really ironic. Ironic because Malfurion has never, in game been called out on the massive fuckup he made in WC3 interrupting Illidan's ritual to kill off the Lich King because "muh trees feel pain, muh Northrend mountains hurt". Fuck. Your Trees. To me, there was always a really obvious "pot meet kettle" aspect of their relationship in how Illidan had demon horns yet Malfurion had antlers and bird feathers.

Tyrande's on the other hand, very bittersweet... to me it was as if she had put Illidan behind her at the end of B.C. and wanted to forget about him, so she avoided him when he returned. There's no hint of regret for what things could have been, or if there is, it's weak. Really weak.
    Last edited by Reinhard von Lohengramm; 2017-11-30 at 04:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    I don't know what exactly he has sacrificed. He stayed at the seat of Pantheon to show his victory grin to Sargeras.
    Have you done anything in legion or are you still 100? There are multiple flashbacks in the questline to gathering his soul in regards to what he has sacrificed. Whether by choice or not, he has given a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Everyone should just agree that all three are cunts. Fuck em all.
    Words.
    When I played Warcraft 3, they were the three fucktards I wanted to slap all the time.
    First, Tyrande coming in and slaughtering her own brethren to free some criminal.
    Then Malfurion basically shitting on Illidan for, you know, actually killing a demon and being efficient.
    Then Illidan randomly killing people on his way and throwing naga on them, because YOLO.
    Then Illidan nearly destroying the Lich-King, but being a retard with communication problems, not explaining it and so being prevented by his brother from actually doing shit.
    Then said brother whining about "you should not manage to do something useful if it does one tenth of the damage it prevents".

The trio of annoyance.