I signed up for premium...however

There are still ads, and I don't see a way to change to a custom title...what am I missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    There are still ads, and I don't see a way to change to a custom title...what am I missing here?
    Did you pay Paypal, or CCard ?
    If CCard - the payment might still be processing.
    narcissistic personality disorder : "Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!" (Donald J. Trump - Twitter 24th November 2017).

Your premium badge hasn't showed up yet. Are you sure your payment went through?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Did you pay Paypal, or CCard ?
    If CCard - the payment might still be processing.
    Credit card payments at the very least pre-authorize when you submit to things and as such you're given access as soon as it pre authorizes.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Credit card payments at the very least pre-authorize when you submit to things and as such you're given access as soon as it pre authorizes.
    That depends entirely on the credit card processor, the originating and terminating card companies and the 'reputation' of the vendor (i.e. MMO-C).

i.e. lots of variables.
    narcissistic personality disorder : "Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!" (Donald J. Trump - Twitter 24th November 2017).

Ha Got Em !!!
    Build your own Nes Classic Edition ** Arthas is Anduin's Father
    | AMD Ryzen 1800x| MSI B350 TOMAHAWK| EVGA GTX 1080 SC| 32GB Dom Platnium| 960 EVO M.2 1TB SSD| 4TB WD HD| Define R5|
    | I7-7700k @ 4.8| Asus TUF Z270 MARK 1| EVGA GTX 1080 TI FTW3| 16GB Corsair Veng RGB | NZXT S340 Elite|

Give it time, McUnderscore.

Now they have your money and ads.
    The King took their heads.

I went through and checked everyone we charged for Premium today. You were not charged.

If you actually have an issue, feel free to contact customer support.