I signed up for premium...however

There are still ads, and I don't see a way to change to a custom title...what am I missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    There are still ads, and I don't see a way to change to a custom title...what am I missing here?
    Did you pay Paypal, or CCard ?
    If CCard - the payment might still be processing.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Your premium badge hasn't showed up yet. Are you sure your payment went through?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Did you pay Paypal, or CCard ?
    If CCard - the payment might still be processing.
    Credit card payments at the very least pre-authorize when you submit to things and as such you're given access as soon as it pre authorizes.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Credit card payments at the very least pre-authorize when you submit to things and as such you're given access as soon as it pre authorizes.
    That depends entirely on the credit card processor, the originating and terminating card companies and the 'reputation' of the vendor (i.e. MMO-C).

i.e. lots of variables.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Ha Got Em !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Give it time, McUnderscore.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Now they have your money and ads.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I went through and checked everyone we charged for Premium today. You were not charged.

If you actually have an issue, feel free to contact customer support.