Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    I think the hardest thing for people who haven’t played WoW before WotLK will be moving around and having to play the game instead of clicking menu buttons and afking through lfr.
    *Looks at your delusions*
    *Looks at the current world where people are out playing, running dungeons, questing, professions, achievements, collections etc etc and where the old "raid or die!"-gameplay has been thrown out with the trash!*

Man, I do not envy your inability to spot the forest for all them pesty trees!

Also, since people still seem to suffer from illusions of grandure when it comes to the topic of "what it took" to get to see bosses, as in the ONLY raid bosses, go down in Classic:

Players today might min-max more, but it was most definitely not a requirement back when max level people with time and will to spend said time was in short supply.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-12-08 at 01:34 AM.

Read this five times before I figured out what the OP meant by "retailers".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladar View Post
    Should they just simplify the stats for vanilla to be more accessible for retailers?
    Yes, especially for Walmart and Costco, but probably other retailers would greatly benefit too from this vanilla business.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    I think the hardest thing for people who haven’t played WoW before WotLK will be moving around and having to play the game instead of clicking menu buttons and afking through lfr.
    and thats exackly the reason why its gonna fail

because besides few no lifers who never moved out from their parents basement (or attic - you should know who im pointing at) nobody give any f... about old outdated game.

cant wait to throw "haha told you so"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Now come up with a title that makes actual sense.
    Lord of the dance