Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadandlivin View Post
    If you're doing 500k dps you're doing something wrong. You're probably the wrong specc, playing wrong and using wrong gear.
    Demo is extremely strong and underrated if you have gear and the knowledge to sustain the specc.
    People whine at high movement but you can basically just use Demonwrath during movement and the dps loss is negliable. On add fights you only cast Demon Wrath.
    If the rotation is annoying for you, play Netherlord ring with Grimoire of Supremacy and shoulder/head. Sims slightly less but makes the rotation incredibly easy.

For add fights you can basically play Doom belt, Supremacy with Infernal + Netherlord ring and the Doom talents while spamming Demon Wrath.
    It mostly seems down to the hard facts of needing my tier and correct leggos in just a couple days with some better optimised gear and the Argus ring I went from 500 to 760k still on the low, but less reason to be kicked for low dps

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deadandlivin View Post
    If you're doing 500k dps you're doing something wrong. You're probably the wrong specc, playing wrong and using wrong gear.
    Demo is extremely strong and underrated if you have gear and the knowledge to sustain the specc.
    People whine at high movement but you can basically just use Demonwrath during movement and the dps loss is negliable. On add fights you only cast Demon Wrath.
    If the rotation is annoying for you, play Netherlord ring with Grimoire of Supremacy and shoulder/head. Sims slightly less but makes the rotation incredibly easy.

For add fights you can basically play Doom belt, Supremacy with Infernal + Netherlord ring and the Doom talents while spamming Demon Wrath.
    What about demon bolt? Usually I run SC because thalkeil ascend is supposed to outshine demon bolt, but I see very little difference between the 2 and checking the meters TA doesn't do much, very outweighed by DB
    Last edited by Re4leader1; 2017-12-05 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post

What about demon bolt? Usually I run SC because thalkeil ascend is supposed to outshine demon bolt, but I see very little difference between the 2 and checking the meters TA doesn't do much, very outweighed by DB
    This is going to relate to how you're playing. If you're playing incorrectly, either due to rotation issues, or just making frequent mistakes, TC isn't going to do as much damage as it should. Demonbolt hasn't been a viable choice since EN, IF you're playing correctly. If you're not it probably makes no difference or it might even pull ahead somehow.

I don't want to oversimplify things here but I've read all of your comments and I think the problems are more complex than you just not having the right gear or just making a mistake in your rotation. Try not to take it personally, I only say it because I'd like to think you do want to improve, do yourself a favor and visit lockonestopshop.com and review the demo section. If you still have questions after reading that, making some gear/spec/rotation adjustments, and putting in some honest practice time at the dummy or solo on Argus rares, visit the demo section of the class discord.

Deleted
    Demonology is not about spamming demonbolt, You need to stand absolutly still for a whole rotation regardless if you stand in a insta kill boss mechanic and empower your demons and proc of the artifact.