Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Pogba will be inconsistent again.
    After watching almost all United games since Zlatan joined, Pogbas inconsistency is indeed one of his very few flaws :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Let's keep this on track. This has nothing to do with breasts.

Nice to see Croatia were very dignified losers and they can leave this tournament with their heads held high. They gave it their everything, and maybe things would have ended different if they hadn't played a full match more than France. However, France are the deserved winners in my opinion. Despite really boring football, they simply had the best team with the most talent.

Grabar-Kitarovic behavior on the WC was a joy to behold, and symbolizes how proud the Croatian nation must be of their team. Well done, great final. Great tournament.

Pogba's and Lukaku's World Cup performances just goes to show that Mourinho is shit when it comes to talent utilization. There is only one way he knows how to play and that is bus parking.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Pogba's and Lukaku's World Cup performances just goes to show that Mourinho is shit when it comes to talent utilization. There is only one way he knows how to play and that is bus parking.
    Pogba yes. Lukaku? No he demonstrated beyond any doubt that he has no first touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    After watching almost all United games since Zlatan joined, Pogbas inconsistency is indeed one of his very few flaws :/
    It's a massive flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Pogba yes. Lukaku? No he demonstrated beyond any doubt that he has no first touch.
    His finishing and movement is still solid though. Doesn't make him a bad striker.

Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Well, I'm so old I'm getting senile. I think it involved trenches and was called WW1
    *WW2

Must be getting senile :P

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    His finishing and movement is still solid though. Doesn't make him a bad striker.
    The best thing he did in the whole tournament was leave a shot for Chadli to put in. He might not be a bad striker, but he is an overrated one. If he had a first touch, Belgium would have been in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by Umtiti View Post
    here u go
    I prefer it this way

We won, period.

France's WC win is both a win for them, and for immigrants everywhere.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Congrats to Henx for winning the points competition. Congrats also to Xlightning for the Biggest Meltdown award, following Portugal's exit. Further congrats to Neymar fanbois for taking Olympic Gold in diving. Outstanding tournament, outstanding thread. The NFL thread wishes it was this entertaining.
    That comes as a surprise! Especially when you consider the fact that I'm last in the bets I have with my friends.

Special mention to those who got drunk and posted how many shots they did.

I should have not taken Panama and Egypt for the points competition. Oh well...

Alright folks, gonna close this thread. Tournament's over and any discussion here can be moved into the main football thread, which is also due to expire very soon as we start a new season.

Thanks for partaking.