Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaterMDx View Post
    world leader, hahahahahahahahahahha
    america never won a war by their own. russia did, so did england, germany and france.
    and by the way, american soldiers a weak crybabies, we had some stationed here in germany, poor guys got beaten uo, pissed on and draged over the field.
    well that happens if you rape a girl, your whole team gets rekt.

i see youre from england, i bet england on its own would do some pretty damage to the usa in a 1v1.
    trump isnt a "world leader" neither was that potaddict yarack obama.
    I'm not saying he's a good world leader

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    ... Do you even know what the 'verified status' checkmark is, on Twitter? It's not an endorsement from Twitter. It's simply a confirmation that this person is who they claim they are. It has nothing to do with endorsing or supporting someone's opinions.
    Have you not read the numerous Twitter stories about it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Except OP isn;t from the USA< but is from the UK, so following Trump and posting about him daily just seems...desperate.
    I'm not following Trump, it's on the BBC news lol

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still confused as to why you can be Anti-Nazi but not Anti-Muslim. When it comes down to it you are against an Ideology so it should be free reign.

If I say Nazis are bad, People cheer and agree and nothing bad happens.
    If I say Muslims are bad, People get butthurt and disagree and ask for punishment.

It's backwards. You should be free to be against something you see as a Toxic ideology.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2017-12-03 at 04:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I'm still confused as to why you can be Anti-Nazi but not Anti-Muslim. When it comes down to it you are against an Ideology so it should be free reign.

If I say Muslims are bad, People get butthurt and disagree and ask for punishment.

It's backwards.
    Did you really just type that with a straight face?

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    The only reason to follow Trump's twitter: "I am looking for something to offend me because my life is so fucking boring and meaningless that it needs a real life troll to spice things up."
    FPBT

Shame you got banned though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    FPBT

Shame you got banned though
    Translation - The news shouldn't report on what world leaders say because I don't care

When did the "Verified" check change from something that confirms that person is who they claim, to some kind of status symbol? It's not like that account isn't Trump's so I really don't know why they'd remove it. If what he did breaks Twitter ToS ban him, I just don't get what a checkmark has to do with anything.
    Last edited by Better; 2017-12-03 at 04:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You've been around for 3 generation of immigrants to grow into adulthood....

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine you and 5K of your countrymen being send to China with no way of going back home, how many generations would it take for you to completely disconnect from your roots? how about your children?

This is from anecdotal evidence so take it what you will.

1st generation - some speak the language most don't have a hard time intergrate.

2nd generation - speak fluently have some attachment from their parents but much better then the first sometimes confused and rebelious.

3rd generation - mostly disconnected from the first though some are.

This is not something that happens in one human lifetime so I don't think you are being realistic.
    I'm not sure how familiar you are with the problems taking place currently but there's indeed an issue with the younger generation. You might not find it fair but the truth is combined with an economic downturn taking place a few times there's a serious disconnect. Now there's a list of reason as to why. But it really did not improve all that much, but i stated this elsewhere before if integration fails two sides are to blame not one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post

It's backwards. You should be free to be against something you see as a Toxic ideology.
    Religion adjust itself to the people who practice it, not the other way around that is a common mistake. There's a few things we can do and a few things we should absolutely not do as in forcing a "western" version of Islam, can't force those things. What we can and should do however is ban and deport (yes i'm serious about this) Preachers trained and recruited from Salafist nations (which is an extreme conservative version of Islam if you are unaware).

Muslims have been in Europe for a rather long time, it is only recently with the spree of attacks from extremists that some began to view the entire religion as problematic. The reality is Islam is slowly fading, the tradition are slowly fading with some groups faster than others, Turks for example are more progressive than if we look at berbers or north africans.

I'm right wing and i have absolutely no problem with them practicing their religion if it does not break any laws, doesn't incite hatred or division, and isn't in direct breach with our values to the point that it is harmful.

All this "us vs them" mentality does and this extreme doom thinking merely creates extremists on both sides and no solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    If he wasn't a world leader you may have a point but he is and as such represents your nation
    That status doesn't denote any necessity of following on social media. In fact, I'd argue that those who feel as such are exactly the problem with fits of emotional outrage.

Also I'll add that only a simple mind, one easily ignored, would look at him or that position and feel or conclude that the entirety of a nation is reflected in a single persons commentary or actions. That type of ignorance should not only be challenged, it should be vilified and ostracized at every turn.
    Last edited by hakujinbakasama; 2017-12-04 at 07:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Did you really just type that with a straight face?
    Actually he's quite correct.

Why are we able to be against Dogma spewed by Christians with such helpful glee, but we're not allowed to point out the obvious flaws in Islam.

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse (unless some judge deems it so), but what does that have to do with Trump re-tweeting a tweet?