Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Speak for yourself. Not all of us want braindead easy fast leveling.
    Then don't wear heirlooms. How does increasing the time it takes to lvl by 40% make it less braindead. you are doing the same thing, for 40% longer. I'd say that would make me very much the non braindead side.

Wait, they didn't change the minimum level of the zones, if it stays like that, we'll be forced to do some zones, and unable to begin by the zone we want on each expansion for example... it's strange.

If I lv60 I can only do the beginning zone of Outland and LK for a few level for example, I can't go to the one I want, meaning I'll always do the same first few quests on alts we already do today if it stays like that. Hope they'll change that quickly.

To everybody crying about the leveling speed:

A quest in Westfall currently rewards far less experience than a quest in Eastern Plaguelands because of the obvious level discrepancy between those two zones. For zone scaling to work, the experience rewarded by quests must also scale and change as you progress in levels.

Until somebody mentions how much experience a quest rewards, I'm not going to worry about the amount of experience required to level. It may not have even changed much. Remember, these are datamined numbers that may be misinterpreted.

If somebody can actually time themselves going from 1-20 on live and compare that to 1-20 on 7.3.5 using the same class and under the same circumstances, then we can have a discussion. Until that point, whining about a datamined number will do nothing for you.

Are you new to wow devs?
    Nope. Nor am I new to mmo champion users and their hyperbole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Devs lie all the time "shrugs"
    See above.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    With Nathanos Blightcaller updated model they better update his two green/plague Hyenas aswell and make some able to be captured.
    We alrdy saw updated Hyenas models in the trailer so not that hard to do.
    His blighthounds have been mastiffs ever since Cataclysm.

I hope to god you don't plan on poisoning classic.
    Then go back to classic you sperg.

Nobody in their right mind is going to want extended leveling times for what's going to be 130 levels now per character.

Modern wow is piss poor easy, you wouldn't last a day in classic.

I'll be playing both.
    I probably wouldn't last a day in a deliberately poorly made module of the game, no.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Wait, min level for old zones stay? What's the point of scalling then?

So you dont outlevel a zone. That was always the point.

It's too soon to say whether or not increase experience means longer leveling period. I doubt Blizzard would intentionally make the game take longer to level up -- that would be pretty foolish. It's probably related to zone changes as others have already mentioned. I'll withhold judgement until I get a chance to test it.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Why increase the XP needed? So they add expensive characer boosts claiming it is for convenience / not to be encouraged to use them... and now they make it take longer to level legitimately? Ummm, yeah - that doesn't look bad at all now does it...
    Because of scaling you're never see another green quest while leveling, which means the net experience gain is higher. To compensate, they're increasing the amount of experience required to level.

15+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang finally gets a model worthy of his unbridled badassery.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Many Ulduar achievements have been moved to Feat of Strength, with a new non 10/25 player version replacing them." Well, RIP for the loss of a good chunk (roughly 1,100) of achievement points!

I hope to god you don't plan on poisoning classic.
    All you got to do is level with white vendor armor & weapon if you don't want braindead easy fast leveling. As a matter of fact, making the game more challenging and slower for yourself is pretty ridiculously easy. To be honest, it doesn't sound like you want the game slower for you. Sounds like you want the game slower for everyone else who you don't speak for.