Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    I am just reminded of a snide tweet from some useless celebrity on how Melania needs to "learn to speak English", which was shot down in flames when she was reminded that Melania speaks FIVE languages.

Five.

How many languages do you speak. prwraith?

Her business interests and work have her net worth at around 50 million.

Can you say the same?

You can jeer all you like...wont change anything.
    You do know that polyglotism is not correlated with intelligence, right? The ability to speak a language has nothing to do with the general ability to problem solve, spacially logic, and apply learned materials. Additionally, financial wealth has nothing to do with intelligence as evidenced by Einstein working in patents.

That's great she can speak many languages though. So good for her!

Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    The like/dislike ratio on the video is really telling
    Political ideology influence. The other side would have done the same thing to Michelle.

Looks very nice, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    I am just reminded of a snide tweet from some useless celebrity on how Melania needs to "learn to speak English", which was shot down in flames when she was reminded that Melania speaks FIVE languages.

Five.

How many languages do you speak. prwraith?

Her business interests and work have her net worth at around 50 million.

Can you say the same?

You can jeer all you like...wont change anything.
    Not 100% convinced she does, the Trump team had to take down their bullshit about her having a college degree during the election. In any case, it's not uncommon to learn to speak multiple languages in that part of the world, although it's at least 2-4 more than the average American speaks.

I cannot believe there were 32k likes and 23k DISLIKES. How can you have 23k dislikes for this?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I cannot believe there were 32k likes and 23k DISLIKES. How can you have 23k dislikes for this?
    Welcome to internet.

Here's a downvote.

Salty special snowflakes.

Deleted
    I am pretty sure that a significant amount of people clicks on dislike simply based on the fact that it's her - and this administration. She could probably make a video of her playing with kittens and people would dislike it for no other reason than "omg Trump!". It's the internet.