Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think we will have a DH situation, they will give the allied races as early access to those who pre-order BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghargatuloth View Post
    Why is it the four Legion related allied races are essentially fleshed out in the data? Achievements, armor, models, background data for character screen and changing room...

Why is it all four Legion races are there and NOT Dark Iron and Zandalari? They are remaining elusive with their words, in all likelihood we will see the four Legion Allied Races as pre-order bonuses.
    Agreed. What they say is true. Allied races will be part of BfA. Although not all of them .

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We have only select icons for the 4 Legion Allied Races. We have a confirmed model for Nightborne (plus we know Highmountain and Lightforged are done from Blizzcon). The starting zone for Lightforged has a finished map, with a Legion map border.

Just gonna say these four races are coming before BFA releases. 7.3.5 or 8.0 remains to be seen.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Of course allied races won't be in 7.3.5. BFA would lose 50% of its content if that were the case.
    Yeah...because if a few races were *50%* of the content people wouldn't completely riot.

My guess is that if you pre order you can unlock them early. The question is just HOW early. DHs only got a couple weeks, but they also didn't have as far to level to be current. Plus they won't have to do the same kind of balancing and itterating on the races as they do with a new class so they may be done and ready to put in as prdoerd bonus far earlier.

What exactly ties the Dark Irons to Kul'tiras?

Deleted
    They will not be in 7.3.5 but in 7.3.x aka the BFA prepatch and we have known that for a while now.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Ive never understood why people think that they'd take one of the only really new features that we know of, one that's been asked for as sub races for a long time... and give it to us now and as part of the expansion that they want to sell.
    They "Sold" Demon hunters , which were playable before level 101 was available.

Pre-Order, Allied races will be 100% pre-order too if early.

As pre order bonuses most likely, but that doesn't mean 7.3.5. It could be a later patch.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    The icons for VElf male and female are very interesting. Looks like a fuller goatee beard option for male VElf and a new hairstyle for female VElf.
    And tentacles running down their necks. Ouch. Let's see how the actual models and options will turn out.

I really hope they will have some "normal" skin colours and the customization option to be tentacle free, at least when out of combat, not simply because I am a vouch supporter of Alliance high elves from my WC2-then-WC3 background back in the days, prompting me to always want to play one in WoW way before they added them to the Horde as a population booster. But also due to the fact that the sheer amount of blue-grey-purple-ish races staring at me from that picture is now threatening to overwhelm my senses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Void Elves are getting proper beards - gief to Blood Elves!

7.3.6 maybe?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koroniss View Post
    And tentacles running down their necks. Ouch. Let's see how the actual models and options will turn out.

I really hope they will have some "normal" skin colours and the customization option to be tentacle free, at least when out of combat, not simply because I am a vouch supporter of Alliance high elves from my WC2-then-WC3 background back in the days, prompting me to always want to play one in WoW way before they added them to the Horde as a population booster. But also due to the fact that the sheer amount of blue-grey-purple-ish races staring at me from that picture is now threatening to overwhelm my senses.
    ... I don't think those are tentacles, I think it's just ombre hair colors on longer strands...

That said, it could be tentacles. And that would -really- set them apart!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Legion really spoiled the playerbase beyond measure...

Why would they release the races obtained through BfA content, in a filler patch to Legion...?
    The only two that are unlocked through BfA exclusive content are Zandalari and Dark Iron. The other 4 will be a pre order bonus in 7.3.5, it's as simple as that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope they come sooner than after 1 year of waiting. Would give a nice excuse to start playing again!

And would also make sense, so people can get to know their new race better, without any hurry to the level cap and having plenty of time to prepare for the level cap to increase again.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Well I hope all of you are correct that it'll be 7.3.5 content from pre order. But IIRC wasn't DH also "pre order" but still only in 7.0 just available a week or two before the expansion went live? Why would this be different, pre order, but not available till 8.0 when the actual pre-patch goes live?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Well I hope all of you are correct that it'll be 7.3.5 content from pre order. But IIRC wasn't DH also "pre order" but still only in 7.0? Why would this be different, pre order, but not available till 8.0 when the actual pre-patch goes live?
    Because DH had, like, 5 levels before they maxed out on the available content.

The new 4 races will have 90 levels to gain before they max out on available content.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Given how they rolled out the Demon Hunter, it seems entirely possible that the allied races, barring Zandalari and Dark Iron Dwarves, could be released as an early unlock for those that pre-order BfA. Doesn't necessarily have to be at 7.3.5's release either. Could be a month, two months, etc. before the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll be in pre-patch, just enough time for people to level them to 110 before BfA.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Because DH had, like, 5 levels before they maxed out on the available content.

The new 4 races will have 90 levels to gain before they max out on available content.
    So?

/10char