Patch 7.3.5 PTR - Build 25600 Achievement Changes

Patch 7.3.5 PTR - Build 25600

Patch 7.3.5 PTR - Build 25600 Achievement Changes
    A rough list of achievement changes in Patch 7.3.5 can be found below:
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Misc
    • Many Loremaster achievements have been changed to require completion of story chapters rather than a number of quests.
    • Many Ulduar achievements have been moved to Feat of Strength, with a new non 10/25 player version replacing them.

General
    • Allied Races: Highmountain Tauren - Complete the quest below. Reward: Highmountain Tauren Race Unlocked
    • Allied Races: Lightforged Draenei - Complete the quest below. Reward: Lightforged Draenei Race Unlocked
    • Allied Races: Nightborne - Complete the quest below. Reward: Nightborne Race Unlocked
    • Allied Races: Void Elf - Complete the quest below. Reward: Void Elf Race Unlocked
    • Heritage of Highmountain - Earn level 110 on a newly created Highmountain Tauren character. Reward: Highmountain Tauren Heritage Armor
    • Heritage of the Lightforged - Earn level 110 on a newly created Lightforged Draenei character. Reward: Lightforged Draenei Heritage Armor
    • Heritage of the Nightborne - Earn level 110 on a newly created Nightborne character. Reward: Nightborne Heritage Armor
    • Heritage of the Void - Earn level 110 on a newly created Void Elf character. Reward: Void Elf Heritage Armor

Player vs. Player
    • Demonic Combatant - Win 100 Arena (3v3) or 40 Rated Battlegrounds in Legion Season 7. Reward: Vicious Saddle
    • Demonic Combatant - Win 100 Arena (3v3) or 40 Rated Battlegrounds in Legion Season 7. Reward: Vicious Saddle

Dungeons & Raids
    • Glory of the Ulduar Raider - Complete the Ulduar raid achievements listed below. Mount Rewards: Rusted Proto-Drake and Ironbound Proto-Drake

Battle
    • Aquatic Brawler - Win 10 PvP pet battles through Find Battle with a full team of level 25 Aquatic pets.
    • Beast Brawler - Win 10 PvP pet battles through Find Battle with a full team of level 25 Beast pets.
    • Critter Brawler - Win 10 PvP pet battles through Find Battle with a full team of level 25 Critter pets.
    • Dragonkin Brawler - Win 10 PvP pet battles through Find Battle with a full team of level 25 Dragonkin pets.
    • Elemental Brawler - Win 10 PvP pet battles through Find Battle with a full team of level 25 Elemental pets.
    • Family Brawler - Complete the following achievements. Reward: Master Trainer's Tabard
    • Flying Brawler - Win 10 PvP pet battles through Find Battle with a full team of level 25 Flying pets.
    • Humanoid Brawler - Win 10 PvP pet battles through Find Battle with a full team of level 25 Humanoid pets.
    • Magic Brawler - Win 10 PvP pet battles through Find Battle with a full team of level 25 Magic pets.
    • Mechanical Brawler - Win 10 PvP pet battles through Find Battle with a full team of level 25 Mechanical pets.
    • Undead Brawler - Win 10 PvP pet battles through Find Battle with a full team of level 25 Undead pets.

Legion Raid
    • The World Revolves Around Me - Defeat Kin'garoth with 9 Diabolic Bombs active in Antorus, the Burning Throne on Normal difficulty or higher.

Legion
    • Highmountain Tribe - Earn Exalted status with the Highmountain Tribe.
    • Demonic Elite - Reach 2000 in any Rated PvP Bracket during Legion Season 7

Honor
    • Prestige 26 - Reach Prestige Level 26.
    • Prestige 27 - Reach Prestige Level 27.
    • Prestige 28 - Reach Prestige Level 28.
    • Prestige 29 - Reach Prestige Level 29.

Player vs. Player
    • Challenger: Legion Season 7 - End Legion PvP season 7 in the top 35% of the arena ladder (requires 50 games won your current faction in Legion Season 7). Title Reward: Challenger
    • Defender of the Alliance: Legion Season 7 - End Legion PvP season 7 in the top 10% of the rated battleground ladder (requires 50 games won your current faction in Legion Season 7). Title Reward: Defender of the Alliance
    • Defender of the Horde: Legion Season 7 - End Legion PvP season 7 in the top 10% of the rated battleground ladder (requires 50 games won your current faction in Legion Season 7). Title Reward: Defender of the Horde
    • Demonic Gladiator: Legion Season 7 - End Legion PvP season 7 in the top 0.1% of the arena ladder (requires 150 games won your current faction in Legion Season 7). Title Reward: Demonic Gladiator
    • Duelist: Legion Season 7 - End Legion PvP season 7 in the top 3% of the arena ladder (requires 50 games won your current faction in Legion Season 7). Title Reward: Duelist
    • Guardian of the Alliance: Legion Season 7 - End Legion PvP season 7 in the top 3% of the rated battleground ladder (requires 50 games won your current faction in Legion Season 7). Title Reward: Guardian of the Alliance
    • Guardian of the Horde: Legion Season 7 - End Legion PvP season 7 in the top 3% of the rated battleground ladder (requires 50 games won your current faction in Legion Season 7). Title Reward: Guardian of the Horde
    • Hero of the Alliance: Demonic - End Legion PvP season 7 in the top 0.5% of the rated battleground ladder (requires 50 games won your current faction in Legion Season 7).
    • Hero of the Horde: Demonic - End Legion PvP season 7 in the top 0.5% of the rated battleground ladder (requires 50 games won your current faction in Legion Season 7).
    • Rival: Legion Season 7 - End Legion PvP season 7 in the top 10% of the arena ladder (requires 50 games won your current faction in Legion Season 7). Title Reward: Rival
    • Soldier of the Alliance: Legion Season 7 - End Legion PvP season 7 in the top 35% of the rated battleground ladder (requires 50 games won your current faction in Legion Season 7). Title Reward: Soldier of the Alliance
    • Soldier of the Horde: Legion Season 7 - End Legion PvP season 7 in the top 35% of the rated battleground ladder (requires 50 games won your current faction in Legion Season 7). Title Reward: Soldier of the Horde

Seething Shore
    • A Good Start - Collect 100,000 Azerite in Seething Shore.
    • Blood and Sand - Slay 50 enemies near a Rich Azerite deposit.
    • Claim Jumper - Within 30 seconds of landing on Seething Shore, collect a Rich Azerite deposit.
    • Death from Above - Slay an enemy within 30 seconds of landing on Seething Shore.
    • Master of Seething Shore - Complete the Seething Shore achievements listed below.
    • Seething Shore Domination - Capture each of the following locations in Seething Shore:
    • Seething Shore Perfection - Win Seething Shore with a score of 3000 to 0.
    • Seething Shore Veteran - Complete 100 victories in Seething Shore.
    • Seething Shore Victory - Win Seething Shore.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-12-01 at 05:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loving that Glory of the Ulduar raider change, been missing the Razorscale 25 achievement for like 10 years...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsurge View Post
    Loving that Glory of the Ulduar raider change, been missing the Razorscale 25 achievement for like 10 years...
    Couldnt you just go do it now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, so those allied races will come with next patch or are the strings just added?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the ulduar 10/25 thing

does that mean all the transmogs from one of the raid type will be unavailable ? another content removed ?

would love more info

Quote Originally Posted by Zulaza View Post
    Wait, so those allied races will come with next patch or are the strings just added?
    My guess is the allied races will be in the patch content, but will be part of a pre-order promotion for the expansion to get early access to them. Kinda like what they did with demon hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulaza View Post
    Strings added. They hotfixed the achievements on the PTR to hide them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Strings added. They hotfixed the achievements on the PTR to hide them.
    Alright then. :>
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I don't get the ulduar 10/25 thing

does that mean all the transmogs from one of the raid type will be unavailable ? another content removed ?

would love more info
    I guess it is removal from required achievements not transmogs.

I admit, that Razorscale achievement is pain in the arse at least for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I guess it is removal from required achievements not transmogs.

I admit, that Razorscale achievement is pain in the arse at least for me.
    ah yes, so the difficulty is still split in 2 except the achievements are now merged into 1 type

More Prestige Levels? Please, not.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsurge View Post
    Agreed, only I'm missing the 10m instead. Probably among the most annoying achievements to get now.
    Cool as a cucumber.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    okay then.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    surprisingly enough when I did it, the 10 man version of Razorscale is much much harder than 25 man version. The problem is with not killing the iron dwarf.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    It's pretty hard not to kill them now but at the same time they need to take damage so razorscale kills them. I think the only way to do this is to wait for her to enrage. Basically anything you'll do with a max level char will kill the dwarves i think.
    Druid since Feb. 06

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    It's pretty hard not to kill them now but at the same time they need to take damage so razorscale kills them. I think the only way to do this is to wait for her to enrage. Basically anything you'll do with a max level char will kill the dwarves i think.
    removing all your gear and just hitting them with melee hits?

Quote Originally Posted by Animaneth View Post
    removing all your gear and just hitting them with melee hits?
    Even completely naked you will still one shot the regular mobs at 110, but I didn't even need to hit them. I just protected the engineers until the harpoons were fixed, then went afk and waited for them to kill all the NPCs and for the boss to enrage. By that point there were more than enough spawned so I gathered them up, pulled her down, punched her bare handed down below 50% and she breathed and one shot all of them at once and I got the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    My guess is the allied races will be in the patch content, but will be part of a pre-order promotion for the expansion to get early access to them. Kinda like what they did with demon hunters.
    I really dislike this idea of them being "digital pre-order bonus only", for those of us buying Collector's Editions. Unless Blizzard is going to be giving stores pre-order codes so we can get in on the bonuses too.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.