Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The modelviewer links for the Nightborne armour sets are underneath the opposite images (i.e. red set is under purple, vice versa) just as a small FYI to the poor folks hurrying to get these written up

On topic, holy hell am I impressed with some of these racial armour sets. The Highmountain (totems! <3) and Nightborne sets in particular. Definitely gonna have to grind those out.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 2017-12-01 at 09:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preturnatural Calm - Your spell casts are not delayed by taking damage.

This is going to be one of the more interesting ones to see if it makes it to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Seregolas View Post
    I do not really like "Masquerade" as it only allows to appear as another nightborne which is not really great. I would have expected that you could appear as another race which would fit the theme more
    Did you not quest in Suramar?

Taking into account only 3.3 classes out of the 7 available for Void Elves are casters that can take utility out of Preturnatural Calm, I'm quite disappointed with their racials.

Will you get to play the allied races if you preorder?

Deleted
    very curious about the zandalari druid forms

Ethereal Connection - Reduces the cost of Void Storage and Transmogrification by 50%

Wow. Best racial ever! Think how much gold you can save

Deleted
    So are the main races getting a rework aswell or is all this just bait for paid race change ?

I mean:
    Light's Judgement - Call down a strike of Holy energy dealing 5,150 Holy damage to enemies within 5 yards after 3 sec. 40 yd range, 2.5 min cooldown.
    Isn't that pretty decent damage considering the stat squish ?

I love the aesthetics of Hightmountain tauren. I'll probably race change my shaman when they become available.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmyan View Post
    So are the main races getting a rework aswell or is all this just bait for paid race change ?

I mean:

Isn't that pretty decent damage considering the stat squish ?
    It is, but on a very high CD. You'll get to use it three times on a boss, maybe four. It's not a high dps increase, and the damage is split inbetween targets. It's more on a 'get out of trouble' spell. I'd prefer the Nightbornes flat 1% spelldamage increase.

lmao nightborne racials utter garbage

We best get these in patch 7.3.5. I don't want moooooonnnnnnths of nothing new. I want time to level an allied race or two.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    lmao nightborne racials utter garbage
    What are you talking about? They get a damage increase.

Deleted
    Is there anywhere to see what the Dark Iron racials actually do?

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Will you get to play the allied races if you preorder?
    Allied races need to be "unlocked" I believe - which requires a lvl120 questline..... so not until BfA and you have got lvl120 and done that......

Arcane Affinity - Increases magical damage 1%.
    Imagine $$$ to Blizzard from all race changings casters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    Allied races need to be "unlocked" I believe - which requires a lvl120 questline..... so not until BfA and you have got lvl120 and done that......
    The quests for allied races will definitely be available before heading to BfA islands. Except the Zandalari and Dark Irons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Dispel Illusions - Draw upon your arcane sight, piercing illusions and invisibility within 15 yards.

Please Blizzard, please make it so whenever we activate this ability, it comes with a snide and condescending "An Illusion! What are you hiding?"
    I'm just gonna macro that in with the ability. :P
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Ok blizz I know we don't get panda's druids but can we have Nightborne dudrs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    The quests for allied races will definitely be available before heading to BfA islands. Except the Zandalari and Dark Irons.
    Ok, maybe right then. I still think its unlikely we will get them before 8.0 though - that does make them before BfA and not need 120 questlines - but only JUST before BfA. I cant see them being available for example in 7.3.5 or any other patch before 8.0 (but then again - who knows!?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    Ok, maybe right then. I still think its unlikely we will get them before 8.0 though - that does make them before BfA and not need 120 questlines - but only JUST before BfA. I cant see them being available for example in 7.3.5 or any other patch before 8.0 (but then again - who knows!?)
    I think they'll be available earlier for thoes that Pre-purchase, just like with Demon Hunter. :>

Except the Zandalari and Dark Irons, ofc.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar