Guardian Druids what do you do outside Raids and 5 mans ?

this question is making me crazy lol

im a guardian druid and i love this class/spec so much and wish to stay in it forever

but is there anything we can do outside raids and 5 mans ? or its our curse to just login do raids and logout ?

thx for reading friends <3

10+ Year Old Account
    World quests? PVP? What else are you looking to do?

Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    World quests? PVP? What else are you looking to do?
    i thought we were not good in pvp xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrek View Post
    Can I laugh, sorry. Not good? wPvP even when the average DPS class takes reduced damage, still fun. Unless you are stunned you can still do damage. The normal random BG are also fun, stay back and defend or go into offensive. I believe we're not the best, but still last long enough to delay the opposite side. I personally like the random BG when I am bored or the BG weekly is up and won't turn down the PvP WQ which include killing everyone and everything.

WQ are fun as a bear - pull then number of mobs you want and kill them, go after hard hitting elites alone if you cannot find a group or people. Sure, you don't kill things that fast, but still doable without a threat of dying (much).

You can always level a second guardian and raid/dungeon with that one, when you are done "gearing" your main

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrek View Post
    You are basically useless in arena (even though there will probably be people disagreeing with this) but for RBG's you are actually pretty decent. Good point defender and flag carry and if the map doesn't need either, you can still just spec boomkin and moonfire things.

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    You are basically useless in arena (even though there will probably be people disagreeing with this) but for RBG's you are actually pretty decent. Good point defender and flag carry and if the map doesn't need either, you can still just spec boomkin and moonfire things.
    Iirc one of method's arena teams use/can play bear in 3s due to the amount of utility it provides, not gonna say it's good but theres gotta be some reason they do it

Farm the nasty road to the Ursoc PvP skin.

Tanks tend to dominate any kind of World PvP. They aren't going to be arena champs but trust me, you'll find a way to have fun in PvP if you try.

You've got 3 other specs to learn and play if you mean you don't want to kill everything slowly, 2 of which are DPS specs, why don't you give them a try.

I personally main Boomy but Bear's my next spec. I did most WQs/outdoor content as Bear at the start of the expansion when things could still easily kill you.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.