Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    God yes. When the warlord models first hit MMOChamp and were all hunched... Woof.
    Lets show them art of them all standing proud and menacing!
    Lets give them models that make them look derp.
    Remember this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You don't know that she didn't, and it doesn't matter what she said, her parents are "RESPONSIBLE" for her, and as "RESPONSIBLE" parents they protected their child, fuck the little boy or your feelings.
    *:・゚SOCIAL JUSTICE゚・:*

  2. #42
    Dreadlord Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    The only non-green orc I would play is red Fel Orc. The brown Mag'har don't do it for me.
    How bout white with gnarly scars or grey with skull tattoos?

  3. #43
    Am i wrong or does the unhunched orc model have a new bow animation?
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    the player character isn't gonna look nearly as good as Saurfang
    Depends entirely on how nice the armor will be next expansion.

    They could probably technically make Saurfang's armor a Warfront set if they wanted, but I have a feeling they want to keep it unique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You don't know that she didn't, and it doesn't matter what she said, her parents are "RESPONSIBLE" for her, and as "RESPONSIBLE" parents they protected their child, fuck the little boy or your feelings.
    *:・゚SOCIAL JUSTICE゚・:*

  5. #45
    Dreadlord Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Remember this?
    It's almost like Blizzard knew they looked derp so they altered the animations for the polished video presentation!

  6. #46

  7. #47
    Dreadlord Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Depends entirely on how nice the armor will be next expansion.

    They could probably technically make Saurfang's armor a Warfront set if they wanted, but I have a feeling they want to keep it unique.
    It's just an updated, horde-themed, Might set. Minus one shoulder.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    They had better make an armor set similar to Saurfang's available to proud players of The Horde! Man that shit looks dope!!



    Indeed. So many idiots confuse "I dun want to do it coz muh reasons!" for "It's not there"...
    Especially funny when it's the same old crowd always having the same argument, yet they never leave and instead just keep on paying for a product with "zero content"...
    its looks like an updated and hordefied tier 1 warrior armor set, so i hope we will get it as either a tier/pvp/warfront set (plus the axe he uses has been seen together with other horde warfronts weapons

  9. #49
    The Unstoppable Force
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    20,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    That's more like it. Real men play orcs and taurens. Metrosexuals can jizz over elves all they want, but this orc life is the strong life.
    Spoken like a true insecure 12 year old edgelord

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  10. #50
    Dreadlord Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    its looks like an updated and hordefied tier 1 warrior armor set, so i hope we will get it as either a tier/pvp/warfront set (plus the axe he uses has been seen together with other horde warfronts weapons
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but have they ever given us faction-lead armor?

  11. #51
    Better than Mag'har, but I still want red Fel Orc. Do you know if their lore would permit them to be playable?

  12. #52
    Legendary! OneWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tesseract
    Posts
    6,120
    That's f***ing amazing.
    "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man loses his nerves"

  13. #53
    Dreadlord Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Better than Mag'har, but I still want red Fel Orc. Do you know if their lore would permit them to be playable?
    There were/are some Horde-aligned red orcs at the Dark Portal pre-WoD. That, I believe, is the only red orcs we've ever seen that weren't hostile.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but have they ever given us faction-lead armor?
    ToC tier sets, vanilla pvp sets

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah. The armor is custom, but it's still made with the orc player model as a base. And it even uses the orc player rig, just with the back fixed. It's more like Garrosh' Siege of Orgrimmar model than Thrall's Cataclysm model.
    I really hope they make an exclusive cosmetic racial armor set for Orcs based on Saurfangs with all these awesome 3D bits.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    That's more like it. Real men play orcs and taurens. Metrosexuals can jizz over elves all they want, but this orc life is the strong life.
    So, to use this argument in parallel syntax, you would jizz all over orcs and tauren? Not that I'm opposed, but...just so we're clear here.

  16. #56
    The warfront armors look similar ish to saurfangs gonna look awesome on the new orcs.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    It's just an updated, horde-themed, Might set. Minus one shoulder.
    The shoulders and helm, sure. The rest goes its own Horde-y way. It's kind of gone from being the entire Might set to being kind of Saurfang's own unique gear. Anyway, my point was more that they could give players Saurfang-type armor if they wanted. I think they want to keep it unique for him, though.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    I really hope they make an exclusive cosmetic racial armor set for Orcs based on Saurfangs with all these awesome 3D bits.
    Probably Warfronts armor. Personally, I hope Warfronts go with two racial themes (one Alliance, one Horde) per season. That means that first will be Alliance and Horde (we saw two set concepts for both), after that, another Alliance and Horde race, and so on.

    That way, Blizzard can make varied and diverse Warfronts set while at the same time giving each race player a cool set. They could finally give a Sentinel-inspired set to Night Elves, for instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You don't know that she didn't, and it doesn't matter what she said, her parents are "RESPONSIBLE" for her, and as "RESPONSIBLE" parents they protected their child, fuck the little boy or your feelings.
    *:・゚SOCIAL JUSTICE゚・:*

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    There were/are some Horde-aligned red orcs at the Dark Portal pre-WoD. That, I believe, is the only red orcs we've ever seen that weren't hostile.
    Jackpot! Bring 'em on...

  19. #59
    Scarab Lord Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Warsong Gulch, Killing elves
    Posts
    4,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Spoken like a true insecure 12 year old edgelord
    what is more edgelord than play a void elf?

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    This Orc feature is probably the best part of BFA.
    is that confirmed?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •