Deleted

I would love to get the winter/snow/fog effects from Arathi Brawl in outdoor zones!

Anyone else love these kind of weather effects? This is how you create immersion through atmosphere!

I just did this brawl last night, and it was awesome, i loved the fact that it had that spooky ambience of a true white out

loved the torches too, wish we had more weather effects like this... cause azeroth ALWAYS seems to be sunny, and rains like for 10 minutes

in ff14, there are thunder storms, and you can hear the rain and thunder its cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Anyone else love these kind of weather effects? This is how you create immersion through atmosphere!

Best.. Brawl map... EVAH!

Want this in the winter zones!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

5+ Year Old Account
    I agree I would love to see stronger weather effects around the entire world as a toggle as long as it isn’t affecting visual clarity too much.

Quote Originally Posted by bitterwinter View Post
    I agree I would love to see stronger weather effects around the entire world as a toggle as long as it isn’t affecting visual clarity too much.
    The original rain effects in wow were much more impressive looking to me. You got a real downpour with a lot more sound too. Think it got changed because it was felt that it did affect visual clarity too much but it really wasn't that bad in my opinion. Was reminded of it when I played a few minutes of Shadowglen (night elf starting sone) on a private server a while ago

Quote Originally Posted by deruyter View Post
    anyone else love these kind of weather effects? This is how you create immersion through atmosphere!

oh hell yeah i love 2 bad blizz wont do it -_-