Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    come someone elaborate on the tiger's lust debuff removal on Coven? Does that clear the healing debuff? Or the stun?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ribthanwa View Post
    come someone elaborate on the tiger's lust debuff removal on Coven? Does that clear the healing debuff? Or the stun?
    You can use Tiger Lust to remove the Tank debuff given by the Frost boss every 3 stacks, negating the need to tankswap when Frost/Shadow are up.
    luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuube !~

  3. #23
    I think the tips should be organized in the OP though, so that they can be browsed easily.

  4. #24
    why the salt over brm and varimarthus ?

    u only tank it for maximum of 10 seconds and u CAN purify while having misery buff + purify from T20 healing orbs

    what u do is ,, u make sure that once u get the shadowstrike , u purify and expel harm ,, with mystic vitality even hc strike doesnt take me below 60%

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeberino View Post
    We can take on extra stacks from kin'garoth
    Extra stacks is generous, the fight is easily 1 tankable by most tank specs on heroic anyways, but brewmaster can literally face roll it.

  6. #26
    Gorothi Worldbreaker mythic.

    When targeted by tank bombardment debuff, double dash to the end of the room (left side for example) and then calmly run to the boss, bombs will fall just behind you and will not damage you. Use transcendence to save charges on dash or roll.
    zug zug

    what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Gorothi Worldbreaker mythic.

    When targeted by tank bombardment debuff, double dash to the end of the room (left side for example) and then calmly run to the boss, bombs will fall just behind you and will not damage you. Use transcendence to save charges on dash or roll.
    Isn't that like a normal strategy?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Isn't that like a normal strategy?
    yes but in mythic time/dmg taken is crucial

    very nice tip tho

  9. #29
    Windwalkers, Mythic Garothi: I don't know if any of you are like me, but I constantly die to the decimation dot. Idk if it's our class, or just my healers don't heal me as much. But I have found out that Eye of the Tiger + Transcendence: Transfer lets me survive every dot.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

  10. #30
    As windwalker you can WDP to stop while geting knockbacked on Aggrimar

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    As windwalker you can WDP to stop while geting knockbacked on Aggrimar
    His hitbox is so huge that you don't really have any off-time when you're getting knocked back.

  12. #32
    Besides, port more than covers any movement needs, I feel, were you to be down on both Rolls, FSK and Tiger's Lust.

  13. #33
    I went elusive dance on Vari and i was fine.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaostar View Post
    I went elusive dance on Vari and i was fine.
    That's an interesting take, I have not thought about using elusive dance.

    I'm having a hard time with Varimathras and stagger pausing feels so unnatural. I think purifying might fit my playstyle better (ie, lazy).

    Edit: Nevermind, did the fight last night. I found that 1 or 2 (at most, rarely) purifies made the fight basically laughable from a BRM tanking standpoint. I listened to people saying to 2x pause stagger or 1x pause then 1x purify and I feel loading that much damage on the backend was unnecessary and could put strain on healers. Just purifying enough to live through was good enough for me - and more importantly I was able to go HAM on DPS (95% ilvl parse). One shot it that way.
    Last edited by Noodleface; 2017-12-19 at 01:55 PM.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    As windwalker you can WDP to stop while geting knockbacked on Aggrimar
    This has apparently been changed. I did it last night and was knocked back.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    That's an interesting take, I have not thought about using elusive dance.

    I'm having a hard time with Varimathras and stagger pausing feels so unnatural. I think purifying might fit my playstyle better (ie, lazy).

    Edit: Nevermind, did the fight last night. I found that 1 or 2 (at most, rarely) purifies made the fight basically laughable from a BRM tanking standpoint. I listened to people saying to 2x pause stagger or 1x pause then 1x purify and I feel loading that much damage on the backend was unnecessary and could put strain on healers. Just purifying enough to live through was good enough for me - and more importantly I was able to go HAM on DPS (95% ilvl parse). One shot it that way.
    Did you have a disc in your healer comp ?
    luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuube !~

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    This has apparently been changed. I did it last night and was knocked back.
    No it hasn't. I guess your timing was just off. There has nothing been changed.

  18. #38
    I am also very sceptical regarding the 2x stagger pause+1xpurify on Varimathras.
    1. You need to generate 3 brews every 20ish seconds. Do we really generate that many with the cookie cutter 14.3% haste?
    2. You are completely not using brew-stache at all. All the brew-stache get triggered during off tanking phase.

    I run HT and class ring (mystic vitality). I use a personal CD every shadow strike (fortifying brew, dampen harm, zen med if you time it right, 2x on use trinkets), purify right after and I expel harm after misery drops. I have no issues at all, yes even without a disc.
    Last edited by Hemario; 2017-12-21 at 08:36 AM.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemario View Post
    I am also very sceptical regarding the 2x stagger pause+1xpurify on Varimathras.
    1. You need to generate 3 brews every 20ish seconds. Do we really generate that many with the cookie cutter 14.3% haste?
    2. You are completely not using brew-stache at all. All the brew-stache get triggered during off tanking phase.

    I run HT and class ring (mystic vitality). I use a personal CD every shadow strike (fortifying brew, dampen harm, zen med if you time it right, 2x on use trinkets), purify right after and I expel harm after misery drops. I have no issues at all, yes even without a disc.
    Many roads lead to rome. Many ways work for Brewmasters dealing with the Debuff from Varimathras. Your Way with Purifying, Cooldown-Rotations and Stagger-Pause will also work. You easily get enouth Brew Stacks intime. And the regular damage of the boss is so weak that you dont have to have ISB up 100% if you are unsure about handling the shadow strike. And depending on Raid Setup, Trinkets/Leggos, you don't need to purify so you only need 2 Brews everytime. With BoB not a big deal at all.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Did you have a disc in your healer comp ?
    No we run RSham, RDruid, HPally, HPriest usually

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •