In Development: Hanzo, New Skins, and More!

Does this mean Hanzo releases the following week? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Does this mean Hanzo releases the following week? :O
    December 12th in the US, December 13th in EU.

Valla is adorable >.<
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    December 12th in the US, December 13th in EU.
    Welp, I tried xD

Is it confirmed that he releases then?

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Welp, I tried xD

Is it confirmed that he releases then?
    Given that they already announced the PTR to run for 3 weeks, I'd say it's confirmed. ^^

At least a couple tints of the Valla skin are mandatory for me, maybe the blue Malf one too. Could probably find someone to use on the metal horse, too. And while most sprays I don't care about I must have the tree topper Auriel.

Deleted
    Nice stuff, their art design is still top notch. Guess I'll bring some heroes close to levelling. And - if the event lasts longer than two weeks and most the new stuff isn't gem only - buy a stimpack as well.

might actually have a Malfurion skin i like!

the Valla one is made very well but to me the thing i like is that she seems like an entirely different character (personality wise). Shes so goth and realistic normally.

I do want the blood elf hanzo skin but i might wait on it since he's one of the few whos base costume i like well. Well i'll probably be using the Yellow gi .
    But for example i dont much care for ETC except in his cowboy or marine outfit, similarly i barely played tychus till i got that heavy suit off of his body and onto my bedroom floor.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    Short question: A friend of mine started playing the game yesterday and it seems there are no newcomer bundles available?! Did they remove them completely from the game? I remember a basic hero bundle for 10€ with most of the cheaper / older heroes and many other bigger ones for ~35€ with newer ones and skins etc.