Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Lawsuit accuses Philadelphia Eagles player of seducing man's wife

Need a go fund me here for our brother!

The Charlotte Observer reports Joshua Jeffords, of Huntersville, filed a lawsuit against Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackle Fletcher Cox in Mecklenburg County Civil Court on Nov. 22. The 26-year-old Cox is being sued for alienation of affection. He has yet to respond to the lawsuit.

Jeffords said in the filing that he learned in September of text and Snapchat messages between his wife and Cox, including explicit photos and discussions of having children together. He says his wife met Cox during a work trip to Pennsylvania in April and she moved there in October.

Jeffords says he sought mental health treatment for "substantial emotional distress." He's seeking at least $50,000 in damages.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fletche...seducing-wife/

I am with Joshua Jeffords on this one and I hope he sues Fletcher Cox pants... Uh I hope Joshua makes this guy pay. Joshua Jefford called dibs, and everybody knows the rules. In addition Joshua Jeffords is a veteran so I hope Cox thinks of about that and what he has done.

Breaking up another man's happy home WHERE IS THE JUSTICE!!!!!

This is the ENEMY!

Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-12-01 at 08:15 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    can't of been a happy marriage if she was even considering playing away.

Lol. If he wanted to keep the dog on the porch, maybe he should have treated it better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpsycho View Post
    Lol. If he wanted to keep the dog on the porch, maybe he should have treated it better.
    What does this even mean?

This man's heart was shattered in a million pieces, he thought this was the woman he would spend the rest of his life with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god...just what the world needs...more floodgates dumping into the swamp that is a sad excuse for a justice system these days.

Couple steps away from suing people for hurt feelings...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Oh god...just what the world needs...more floodgates dumping into the swamp that is a sad excuse for a justice system these days.

Couple steps away from suing people for hurt feelings...
    LOL but we need JUSTICE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

This man's heart was shattered in a million pieces, he thought this was the woman he would spend the rest of his life with.
    Yeah, but it's not Cox's fault. It's entirely the wife's fault for pursuing an intimate relationship outside of marriage.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Looking at the two of them, I'm thinking there are a solid 4-8 reasons she made this decision.

Hint: Yeah, it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

That’s life man. We plan, and life laughs. Did the guy even know she was married?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    That’s life man. We plan, and life laughs. Did the guy even know she was married?
    That, I can't say, I doubt it, and I am guessing if he did he didn't care, but it is very likely it also never came up.

Rip in pepperoni. Another presumably white woman kicking the white guy to the curb for some BBC.

lol...
    "Alienation of affection"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    Rip in pepperoni. Another presumably white woman kicking the white guy to the curb for some BBC.
    I don't think color had anything to do with it, I think his status did

It means some women stray because they're being neglected at home.

I don't think this is 100% truth, people cheat for a variety of reasons including boredom. But it could have very well been because she was feeling neglected by her husband, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It means some women stray because they're being neglected at home.

I don't think this is 100% truth, people cheat for a variety of reasons including boredom. But it could have very well been because she was feeling neglected by her husband, who knows.
    I don’t like that to be honest. I know there’s situations that suck and aren’t worth salvaging, but it seems fairly obvious that one big issue with marriages today is not as many people understand it’s not just sunshine and butterflies. Even the most compatible people will face challenges, but that’s not what pop culture teaches us. It says, “F that” cheat on him, or her. Get out you deserve better.

Football player has millions which makes it worth it to sue. The plaintiff is probably hoping for a settlement before it goes to court.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think color had anything to do with it, I think his status did
    Cox sounds like he was more emotionally available to the woman, was willing to talk about intimacy and having children.

By dragging this into the media spotlight, the husband presents himself as being incredibly insecure, and needy. Then seeking to profit (gofundme) off his attention seeking. He's just short posting a vengeful blog on 4chan at this point, from going full Eron Gjoni.
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2017-12-01 at 08:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since when can we sue people over a person having a shitty marriage ? It's garbage like this that makes the USA seem like a joke somedays.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    I don’t like that to be honest. I know there’s situations that suck and aren’t worth salvaging, but it seems fairly obvious that one big issue with marriages today is not as many people understand it’s not just sunshine and butterflies.
    I don't think cheating is ever justifiable, I'm just stating the reasons why people do it. If you're unhappy with your partner then go talk to them about it and fix the issue. Turning outside of the relationship isn't the appropriate response.

And yeah I agree, all committed relationships have their ups and downs. Knowing when to cut it loose can be difficult, some people seem to err on cutting and running too early and I think it's due to their own issues.

Some people stay in shitty relationships for a lifetime and should have divorced a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account

And?
    Should have picked a better partner.
    #TeamCox
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.