Thread: T21 Fury CD's

T21 Fury CD's

Very quick question (t21 4 set with COF)

We hold bloodbath back for battle cry, is it worth holding battle cry back for odyn's fury ?

Or is it, battlecry and bloodbath together on CD and hold OF back until the next BC window ?

Thanks in advance

Beelz

Quote Originally Posted by Beelz View Post
    Or is it, battlecry and bloodbath together on CD and hold OF back until the next BC window ?
    Like this.

Deleted
    BC+BB, delay OF if necessary.

If you use CoF, delaying BC hurts you in the long run.

I have bc/bb/odyns macro'd together in 1 macro. I also have just a bc/bb macro without Odyns. My rule of thumb is if odyns cd has longer than 8-10 seconds on it i dont wait for it.

Bloodbath being used again?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I have bc/bb/odyns macro'd together in 1 macro. I also have just a bc/bb macro without Odyns. My rule of thumb is if odyns cd has longer than 8-10 seconds on it i dont wait for it.
    Why would you have a macro with BC/BB AND OF, it's a loss to not rampage right aftercasting BC+BB in all situations

Quote Originally Posted by GigaDC View Post
    Why would you have a macro with BC/BB AND OF, it's a loss to not rampage right aftercasting BC+BB in all situations
    Good call. I just created new macros. I made that one wrong haha. Thanks for catching that.

well here in lies the slightly more complicated part of this question....currently smacking some dummies around (t20 4set CoF with lego helm and legs using inner rage) generally speaking it nearly always drops inside that golden rule you list of not >10 secs...

However - if people are holding back for OF (even if 5 or 6 secs) is there a point where this becomes the WRONG thing to do, lets say anything greater than 10 secs and you shouldn't have waited ? - or is waiting even 5 seconds the wrong thing to do ?

Hope this makes sense...

Appreciate the replies.

well here in lies the slightly more complicated part of this question....currently smacking some dummies around (t20 4set CoF with lego helm and legs using inner rage) generally speaking it nearly always drops inside that golden rule you list of not >10 secs...

However - if people are holding back for OF (even if 5 or 6 secs) is there a point where this becomes the WRONG thing to do, lets say anything greater than 10 secs and you shouldn't have waited ? - or is waiting even 5 seconds the wrong thing to do ?

Hope this makes sense...

Appreciate the replies.
    I feel like odyns needs to be used inside that bc/bb window otherwise you aren't going to maximize your dps. With t21 your damage outside bc/bb is wetnoodle land. Your dps ramps up huge in the execute phase which archimtiros stated in his guide. I feel like odyns is a must inside bc/bb unless you are waiting 8-10+ seconds for it.

I feel like odyns needs to be used inside that bc/bb window otherwise you aren't going to maximize your dps. With t21 your damage outside bc/bb is wetnoodle land. Your dps ramps up huge in the execute phase which archimtiros stated in his guide. I feel like odyns is a must inside bc/bb unless you are waiting 8-10+ seconds for it.
    Odyn's Fury is used inside BC/BB. You just don't delay BC in which to ensure OF can be used alongside it, rather than just holding OF for the next cycle.

Deleted
    I wouldnt even delay BC anything more than 3 seconds, even for OF

Hope this makes sense...

Appreciate the replies.
    Instinct says it depends on the fight length. If you'd get another battle cry in by not delaying, probably not worth delaying.

Deleted
    T21 is nerfed when combined with COF.

Any information if COF is still BIS?

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    T21 is nerfed when combined with COF.

Any information if COF is still BIS?
    Blizz is retarded and didnt even post the #s with it lol

Well i have to say...this it is now REALLY close having smashed around on the dummies (post CoF nerf)....personally its so close i think we will be waiting 2/3 secs and popping all 3 together....might be wrong...just saying....

Well i have to say...this it is now REALLY close having smashed around on the dummies (post CoF nerf)....personally its so close i think we will be waiting 2/3 secs and popping all 3 together....might be wrong...just saying....
    The timing does line up alot better since nerf.