Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    Nothing is missing there. Very few in outside world, less than 1% total.

It really is not a big deal until you should not try to normalize it. Also most flirts, if not all are sex neutral. Let's them stay sex neutral without bringing unncessary filth.
    Can't determine if you're trying to say it shouldn't be normalized or it shouldn't NOT be normalized. If it's the latter, there are more efficient ways to say that, but yeah for sure I'm all aboard. If it's the former, I go back to my previous comment - it's no big deal unless you make it one. You really just shouldn't care about this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Can't determine if you're trying to say it shouldn't be normalized or it shouldn't NOT be normalized. If it's the latter, there are more efficient ways to say that, but yeah for sure I'm all aboard. If it's the former, I go back to my previous comment - it's no big deal unless you make it one. You really just shouldn't care about this.
    Sorry, mistake happened there. It should not be normalized. It is a big deal. And the same argument can be attributed to any kind of deviation from the norm. Flirts should stay gender neutral.

Sorry, mistake happened there. It should not be normalized. It is a big deal. And the same argument can be attributed to any kind of deviation from the norm. Flirts should stay gender neutral.
    ONE flirt.. ONE out of.. 50+? Something like that.. One flirt has something outside the norm and you're gonna throw a fit about it.. It's people like you that make me lose faith in humanity.

- - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    They are suprisingly sexual in nature compared to the original races flirt. Love it, especially the light Draenei.

Need I remind you of the Worgen Female "You know... worgen women have six nipples." flirt? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    ONE flirt.. ONE out of.. 50+? Something like that.. One flirt has something outside the norm and you're gonna throw a fit about it.. It's people like you that make me lose faith in humanity.

- - - Updated - - -

Need I remind you of the Worgen Female "You know... worgen women have six nipples." flirt? :P
    Yes. It should most definitely not go through. Let's keep flirts gender neutral and don't start the whole LGBTQWERTY nonsense. I don't remember any other race having sex specific flirts, and if they are such then let's not add more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Same reason why it came as no surprise that the gay Overwatch character was Tracer (what with her being the headline character and all); I knew it'd be either her or Zarya.
    Pretty much, lowest hanging fruit with the least backlash is what they went for, risk nothing and gain everything,

Can we get back to discussing the VOs instead of sexuality for the 10000000000000000th time? Cause I'd tap that Leyline .

Animate? Detonate? We should go straight to replicate... haha xD

As if I needed MORE reasons to roll a Nightborne.

Geeks are a deviation from the norm. Time to snuff out World of Warcraft I guess.

Sorry, you're thoughts on this are what makes it a big deal. It's really just not. There are far more relevant things to get bothered about than what gender people want to have sex with.

Deleted
    Geeks are a deviation from the norm. Time to snuff out World of Warcraft I guess.

Sorry, you're thoughts on this are what makes it a big deal. It's really just not. There are far more relevant things to get bothered about than what gender people want to have sex with.
    This is not true at all. You and the lobby you support try to make it as regular, normalized thing. But it is not. And should not be. There were always a lot of geeks, bieng a geek is a norm. Geek is nothing more than person who likes books etc. Unless you speak of some very narrow definition.

Flirts should stay gender neutral. No need to delve deeper.

Those female Nightborne flirt VO's though...

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    ... I think you're missing an /s at the end of the crap you just spouted. =.= Let's NOT do that, hm? We already have enough of that in the outside world. No need to be that close-minded here.
    Imo, there's no need for the flirts to not be gender neutral. Some of us play games to escape the drama/gender issues of the outside world(oddly enough). In this case, I'd rather not hear what gender my toon/character is written/vo'd to prefer. However, if the line stays in, it's no big deal though. /shrug

To digress, I will say that the voice actors for the new races are pretty damn good.

This is not true at all. You and the lobby you support try to make it as regular, normalized thing. But it is not. And should not be. There were always a lot of geeks, bieng a geek is a norm. Geek is nothing more than person who likes books etc. Unless you speak of some very narrow definition.

Flirts should stay gender neutral. No need to delve deeper.
    You know there's a lesbian couple in the game already, right?

Curious if it caused you furious uproar. Or maybe, just maybe, its. no. big. deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Is that an illusion in your pocket or are you just happy to see me ?".
    Ok I see where this is heading.

Deleted
    You know there's a lesbian couple in the game already, right?

Curious if it caused you furious uproar. Or maybe, just maybe, its. no. big. deal.
    I know they did put some unsavory content in the past. There is no need to further acknowledge it and make as integral part of emotes. They are gender neutral, let them stay this way.

I know they did put some unsavory content in the past. There is no need to further acknowledge it and make as integral part of emotes. They are gender neutral, let them stay this way.
    Lol 'unsavory'.

I assume you've already picked out your plot in Hell for when you get there?

Deleted
    Lol 'unsavory'.

I assume you've already picked out your plot in Hell for when you get there?
    I tried to be gentle.

I don't know about your faith but mine rewards those who stand against the corruption, even if it attracts wicked gaze and sets one against misguided masses. Love and truth are both very much simple, an easy target for warping hands and lying tongue.

I tried to be gentle.

I don't know about your faith but mine rewards those who stand against the corruption, even if it attracts wicked gaze and sets one against misguided masses. Love and truth are both very much simple, an easy target for warping hands and lying tongue.
    LOL

"I tried to be gentle"

LOL

Oh man, that's a good one.

Are you Westboro Baptist?

Deleted
    LOL

"I tried to be gentle"

LOL

Oh man, that's a good one.

Are you Westboro Baptist?
    No, I'm not. And I have little sympathy for those who seek attention only to gain monetary satisfaction.

No, I'm not. And I have little sympathy for those who seek attention only to gain monetary satisfaction.
    Well at least you've got that going for you.

Damn, I'm still lolling at "I tried to be gentle"