Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Well at least you've got that going for you.

Damn, I'm still lolling at "I tried to be gentle"
    Being gentle is not so easy as many claim it is! Blunt truth needs to be soaked in kindness, for one must not be drunk with ego but sober, still judgement ought to sing furies.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    Being gentle is not so easy as many claim it is! Blunt truth needs to be soaked in kindness, for one must not be drunk with ego but sober, still judgement ought to sing furies.
    I think you lost the ability to credibly use the word "kindness" when you stated that homosexuality is a, how did you put it, "corruption."

I think we're done here.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is going to be really interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I think you lost the ability to credibly use the word "kindness" when you stated that homosexuality is a, how did you put it, "corruption."

I think we're done here.
    I'm, I do exercise kindness. When prayers rise and torches form, then I shall chant while ills retreat into ash and ember. No trumpets, but three sounds, bare 'knock, knock, knock' on the wings of angels. They shall carry their faith strong.

Corruption comes in many forms.

I bid you good rest then, brother.

I'm, I do exercise kindness. When prayers rise and torches form, then I shall chant while ills retreat into ash and ember. No trumpets, but three sounds, bare 'knock, knock, knock' on the wings of angels. They shall carry their faith strong.

Corruption comes in many forms.

I bid you good rest then, brother.
    I'm pretty sure this is trolling, at least it feels like trolling? I'm trollfused.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowey View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is trolling, at least it feels like trolling? I'm trollfused.
    When in doubt, check the total post count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowey View Post
    It is more of a wink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    When in doubt, check the total post count.
    Yes, I did make this account today. Because of new BFA content. I think you might think this is an alternative 'troll' account. It is not. But I might be viewed such because of my strong stance on certain issues. On the other hand I wish to bring warmth into these cold bound halls.

Yes. It should most definitely not go through. Let's keep flirts gender neutral and don't start the whole LGBTQWERTY nonsense. I don't remember any other race having sex specific flirts, and if they are such then let's not add more.
    female night elves: "i'm the type of girl my mother warned me about~"

suck it up, you lost before you started playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    female night elves: "i'm the type of girl my mother warned me about~"

suck it up, you lost before you started playing.
    Which is neutral. The very phrase can and should be interpreted as 'deliquent', maybe 'boyfriend thief' more than what you think it means. It is widely used in real life and comes in many forms such as 'you are the type of person my parents warned me about'. What she is implying in this flirt message is nothing more than 'listen, I'm naughty'.

Which is neutral. The very phrase can and should be interpreted as 'deliquent', maybe 'boyfriend thief' more than what you think it means. It is widely used in real life and comes in many forms such as 'you are the type of person my parents warned me about'. What she is implying in this flirt message is nothing more than 'listen, I'm naughty'.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sentinel_Sweetspring

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kama_the_Beast_Tamer

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Priestess_Driana

Deleted
    I'm aware of these eccentricities. But please, let's keep flirts gender neutral.

I'm aware of these eccentricities. But please, let's keep flirts gender neutral.
    i do agree they should stay neutral, but your reasoning is out of hate and it's not cool.

they shouldn't indicate a sexuality, and this joke about tyrande(it's a /silly, not a /flirt) is problematic because it makes the player nightborne 10k years old. so now we have age and sexuality set for us, and that hurts RP factor. they should remove references to gender and age in the flirts and sillies imo.

Tpaarrrtos! Ya gotta roll that 'r'

`Some of them were funny...the Nightborn ones however were only funny if you had spent as much time in Surumar as players in Legion did

Omg female draenei and nightborn elf flirts they are so smart and sexy .

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to be gentle.

I don't know about your faith but mine rewards those who stand against the corruption, even if it attracts wicked gaze and sets one against misguided masses. Love and truth are both very much simple, an easy target for warping hands and lying tongue.
    You and your ilk are the last people who should be instructing anyone else about love and truth especially after all the drivel you're spouting . The fact that you are still clinging to outdated concepts in an attempt to gain a moral high ground over others when in reality it's just a desperate attempt to cling to relevancy is pretty damn tragic.

Have fun being a relic of a bygone era .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

i do agree they should stay neutral, but your reasoning is out of hate and it's not cool.

they shouldn't indicate a sexuality, and this joke about tyrande(it's a /silly, not a /flirt) is problematic because it makes the player nightborne 10k years old. so now we have age and sexuality set for us, and that hurts RP factor. they should remove references to gender and age in the flirts and sillies imo.
    You set your char, the voicelines are pretty much ooc. So that is really not a problem.
    The VO is fun for the player not the character of the char, would be pretty lame RP cause they are all the same.

Deleted

No, sister, I carry no hatred.

I'm glad we agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    You and your ilk are the last people who should be instructing anyone else about love and truth especially after all the drivel you're spouting . The fact that you are still clinging to outdated concepts in an attempt to gain a moral high ground over others when in reality it's just a desperate attempt to cling to relevancy is pretty damn tragic.

Have fun being a relic of a bygone era .
    Thank you! I hope that me and my ilk won't disappoint.

female dreanei ftw

"Twisting nethers" damn gurl!