The site is currently in read-only mode.


The site is currently in read-only mode
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    The Patient Zatachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    My place
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i do agree they should stay neutral, but your reasoning is out of hate and it's not cool.

    they shouldn't indicate a sexuality, and this joke about tyrande(it's a /silly, not a /flirt) is problematic because it makes the player nightborne 10k years old. so now we have age and sexuality set for us, and that hurts RP factor. they should remove references to gender and age in the flirts and sillies imo.
    You set your char, the voicelines are pretty much ooc. So that is really not a problem.
    The VO is fun for the player not the character of the char, would be pretty lame RP cause they are all the same.
    Though i love it as a language, english isnt my native tongue. So all you grammar-junkies: Deal with it.

  2. #102
    The Patient Heart of Thorns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    wherever robes fold
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i do agree they should stay neutral, but your reasoning is out of hate and it's not cool.

    they shouldn't indicate a sexuality, and this joke about tyrande(it's a /silly, not a /flirt) is problematic because it makes the player nightborne 10k years old. so now we have age and sexuality set for us, and that hurts RP factor. they should remove references to gender and age in the flirts and sillies imo.
    No, sister, I carry no hatred.

    I'm glad we agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    You and your ilk are the last people who should be instructing anyone else about love and truth especially after all the drivel you're spouting . The fact that you are still clinging to outdated concepts in an attempt to gain a moral high ground over others when in reality it's just a desperate attempt to cling to relevancy is pretty damn tragic.

    Have fun being a relic of a bygone era .
    Thank you! I hope that me and my ilk won't disappoint.

  3. #103
    female dreanei ftw

  4. #104
    "Twisting nethers" damn gurl!

  5. #105
    on that note is the 7.3.5 PTR available yet?
    Per aspera ad astra

    Karrisima - Argent Dawn - EU

  6. #106
    I am Murloc! Khaza-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Darkside of the Moon
    Posts
    5,043
    Male Void Elf sounds like Zachary Quinto

  7. #107
    Do we know if the rep req will be faction specific or if you just need 1 char to have it to unlock the quest?

  8. #108
    Keyboard Turner Porksoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    I tried to be gentle.

    I don't know about your faith but mine rewards those who stand against the corruption, even if it attracts wicked gaze and sets one against misguided masses. Love and truth are both very much simple, an easy target for warping hands and lying tongue.
    Your faith is a sham. Your president is a sham. Your life is a sham. Seriously, what is with these people wanting to be controlled by someone or something? Submission is never a favorable trait. Be your own person, don't follow "norms."

  9. #109
    The Patient Heart of Thorns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    wherever robes fold
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by Porksoda View Post
    Your faith is a sham. Your president is a sham. Your life is a sham. Seriously, what is with these people wanting to be controlled by someone or something? Submission is never a favorable trait. Be your own person, don't follow "norms."
    Greetings, brother. You do assume that I'm USA citizen, don't you? I'm not. My faith is iron, shadow and flame. I'm its servant and thanks to it I'm.

  10. #110
    Keyboard Turner Porksoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    Greetings, brother. You do assume that I'm USA citizen, don't you? I'm not. My faith is iron, shadow and flame. I'm its servant and thanks to it I'm.
    Well, hail satan!

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    I tried to be gentle.

    I don't know about your faith but mine rewards those who stand against the corruption, even if it attracts wicked gaze and sets one against misguided masses. Love and truth are both very much simple, an easy target for warping hands and lying tongue.
    i appreciate your attempt to enlighten and educate these LGBTQWERTYLMAOWTFBBQ lunatics but i am afraid that nothing you say will faze them from their twisted ideologies, i recommend you do not waste any more of your precious time with these crazies in particular

    bless

  12. #112
    Female Void elf sounds like Rey from Starwars!

  13. #113
    Male Void Elf sounds rapey as hell... xD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •