Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    on that note is the 7.3.5 PTR available yet?
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Male Void Elf sounds like Zachary Quinto

Do we know if the rep req will be faction specific or if you just need 1 char to have it to unlock the quest?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    I tried to be gentle.

I don't know about your faith but mine rewards those who stand against the corruption, even if it attracts wicked gaze and sets one against misguided masses. Love and truth are both very much simple, an easy target for warping hands and lying tongue.
    Your faith is a sham. Your president is a sham. Your life is a sham. Seriously, what is with these people wanting to be controlled by someone or something? Submission is never a favorable trait. Be your own person, don't follow "norms."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Porksoda View Post
    Your faith is a sham. Your president is a sham. Your life is a sham. Seriously, what is with these people wanting to be controlled by someone or something? Submission is never a favorable trait. Be your own person, don't follow "norms."
    Greetings, brother. You do assume that I'm USA citizen, don't you? I'm not. My faith is iron, shadow and flame. I'm its servant and thanks to it I'm.

5+ Year Old Account
    Greetings, brother. You do assume that I'm USA citizen, don't you? I'm not. My faith is iron, shadow and flame. I'm its servant and thanks to it I'm.
    Well, hail satan!

I tried to be gentle.

I don't know about your faith but mine rewards those who stand against the corruption, even if it attracts wicked gaze and sets one against misguided masses. Love and truth are both very much simple, an easy target for warping hands and lying tongue.
    i appreciate your attempt to enlighten and educate these LGBTQWERTYLMAOWTFBBQ lunatics but i am afraid that nothing you say will faze them from their twisted ideologies, i recommend you do not waste any more of your precious time with these crazies in particular

bless

Female Void elf sounds like Rey from Starwars!

Male Void Elf sounds rapey as hell... xD